New Yahoo Series On Kaczynski Letters

New Yahoo Series On Kaczynski Letters

Postby akwilks on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 am

From http://www.zodiackillersite.com member Doranchak:

Interesting new article about Kaczynski:

http://news.yahoo.com/letters-from-a-se ... 43736.html

There are also hundreds of pages of media requests and letters from individuals who have written him about topics as random as gardening, relationship advice, tips for how to win the lottery and whether he might also be the infamous Zodiac Killer. (“Crackpot,” Kaczynski scrawled on one Zodiac-related note.)

There are some new scans of his letters as well: https://www.scribd.com/doc/296487035/Unabomber-Letters

Direct link to some scans in PDF format:

Part 1: https://www.scribd.com/document_downloa ... urce=embed
Part 2: https://www.scribd.com/document_downloa ... urce=embed

AK Wilks: Some interesting stuff from Ted. He gives his reasons for slightly favoring Obama in the 2008 election, only to be disappointed after he was elected. Ted also has letters to a woman he says he fell in love with. Lots of interesting letters, lots of handwriting samples very Z like, words and phrases that are Z like. Ted criticizes Bin Laden for having unrealistic goals. This from the man who killed computer store managers to stop the technological revolution!

Ted states in response to a letter - "I have no idea what youtube is."

Found by http://www.zodiackillersite.com member up2something, from the newly released letters:

Zodiac Killer: .. I wish you a happy Christmas.
Ted Kaczynski: I wish you a happy Easter.

Best regards, Ted

(Below there is large) Z

From Doranchak:

Yahoo News has uploaded 5 PDFs to Scribd. I've downloaded them and shared them here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Google Drive has a pretty decent PDF browser - simply click on the file and you'll see a preview of the pages. Then click the down-arrow icon if you want to get a copy of the original PDF.
akwilks

Re: New Yahoo Series On Kaczynski Letters

Postby Lola on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks for the updates AK! I noticed the Z under his name as well (before reading your note on it)!

I've read the 5 pdfs in the Google drive link. Is there a place where Ted talks about possibly being the Zodiac?
Has he ever addressed this topic?

I'm tempted to write him a letter and just flat out ask him. But I'm going to guess you've already done that.
Signed,
Lola
Lola

Postby akwilks on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:26 am

Lola wrote:Thanks for the updates AK! I noticed the Z under his name as well (before reading your note on it)!

I've read the 5 pdfs in the Google drive link. Is there a place where Ted talks about possibly being the Zodiac?
Has he ever addressed this topic?

I'm tempted to write him a letter and just flat out ask him. But I'm going to guess you've already done that.

Doug already did it. You can see the results of that here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=140

I am pretty sure Ted would not respond to my questions about Zodiac either. But I am probably going to give it a try. Maybe he might respond, or at least make some comment on it. And anyway, then I can say "At least I tried, and gave him another opportunity to give proof of an alibi."

See also: http://www.zodiackillersite.com/viewtop ... =102&t=236
akwilks

Postby KITE on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:09 am

Another amazing comparison of a Kaczynski writing to a Zodiac writing, in my opinion. But also consider this:

The possible 7-8-74 Zodiac communication included:

(Meanwhile, cancel the Count Marco column.)

Written just like that, with a capital M on a sentence-opening MEANWHILE, and then a comma.

Because of the two obvious and striking (in my estimation) ways of comparing the Kaczynski sentence to possible Zodiac sentences, I have to wonder if Kaczynski was intentionally alluding to the Zodiac case when he wrote this. For example, if Kaczynski were asked to come up with a short sentence that was drenched with allusion to the Zodiac communication writings, this one would satisfy such a request, in my estimation. And that's not to say that Kaczynski was the real Zodiac, just that he may have been displaying a sociopathic sense of humor? And, of course, I could be mistaken on my interpretation of the Kaczynski sentence and any possible motive for writing it, but this isn't the first example of a Kaczynski writing that prompted my suspicion of such possible intentional Zodiac case allusion?

There was also the Kaczynski communication concerning a LIST, ZODIAC case dates, the use of the words: A FEW YEARS BACK, and also the word KOOK, compared to a ZODIAC communication that used the words: A FEW MONTHS BACK, LIST, and also was possibly alluding to KO-KO(as compared to KOOK). So, I really do have to wonder if intentional allusion is involved here, though I could be mistaken.

(And what about the way the capital letter I was written by Kaczynski in this sentence? Could it possibly be some sort of match for the way the possible Zodiac 7-8-74 communication was written, even though the capital letter I's themselves aren't a match?)

Oh, and by the way. The 7-8-74 communication is signed: the Red Phantom (red with rage), while the Kaczynski sentence is signed (Best regards, Ted).

In numbers-for-letters (A=1, B=2, Z=26 etc.)

the Red Phantom=147
Best regards, Ted=147 (If I'm not mistaken)

Best regards=118
red with rage=118 (unless I'm mistaken)

(Best regards) and (red with rage) are both 11 letters.

(red rage) is found almost entirely in the word (regards) and is found entirely in (Best regards, Ted): B(e)st (r)(e)(g)(a)(r)(d)s: (e)(r)(e)(g)(a)(r)(d)=red rage

Actually and interestingly, (red rage) can be read backwards in the previously presented order of letters, starting with the first letter (r).

In other words, (regards) is comparable to (red rage) and (Best regards, Ted) would be a good choice of a signature to allude to the (the Red Phantom, red with rage) signature, in my estimation.

And then there is that possible large letter Z under TED.
KITE

Postby akwilks on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 am

Good find Kite. Still reviewing your other interesting finds and questions, but I did illustrate your compelling initial observation.

Found by up2something, from the newly released letters:

Zodiac Killer:. . I wish you a happy Christmas.
Ted Kaczynski: I wish you a happy Easter.

Found by Kite, from the newly released letters:

Ted Kaczynski:Meanwhile, I wish you a happy Easter
Zodiac Killer...:Meanwhile, cancel the Count Marco column.

Kite: Written just like that, with a capital M on a sentence-opening "Meanwhile," and then a comma.
akwilks

Postby KITE on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks AK. The Kaczynski and Zodiac writing comparison is so compelling, in my estimation, I have to wonder if Kaczynski intentionally crafted it as some sort of a hybrid sentence taken from Zodiac case communications. Of course, I could be mistaken on such conjecture and even if Kaczynski had intentionally alluded to the Zodiac case, it doesn't mean he was the real Zodiac.

Concerning the two Zodiac or possible Zodiac communications, if I'm not mistaken, the dates are 12-20-69 and 7-8-74. That means, unless I'm mistaken, there are 200 days between those dates(December 20th to July 8th). And, unless I'm mistaken, late March is in the middle or around 100 days, and, if I'm not mistaken, Easter has sometimes taken place in late March. So, was possibly the Kaczynski sentence(Meanwhile, I wish you a Happy Easter) a mathematically and cryptically crafted sentence? The letter I, to me, looks like it's a mix of a letter I and a letter J, though I could be mistaken?

In numbers-for-letters (A=1, B=2, Z=26 etc.)

(Meanwhile, J) wish you a Happy Easter.

MEANWHILE=90
J=10

(90+10=100). So, was that letter I, that possibly looks like a letter J, meant to be used as a J, to get a total of 100 (MEANWHILE+J=100) but also used as a letter I to get:

(Meanwhile, I wish you a Happy Easter)=354 (numbers-for-letters).
December 20th is the 354th day of the year, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, I noticed a better possibility if possibly that letter I was hinting of also being a letter J?

(Meanwhile, J wish you a Happy Easter.)

Adding a letter (E) to that sentence would make it a numbers-for-letters of 360, unless I'm mistaken. 360 degrees, if I'm not mistaken, is once around a circle, and the main number in the numerical game that I believe Zodiac created, since once around a circle is a revolution, if I'm not mistaken, and, in this way, in my opinion, Zodiac was alluding to revolution(revolt).
KITE

Postby KITE on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 am

That Kaczynski sentence is absolutely amazing, in my estimation, when compared to the Zodiac writings and possible cryptic messages and puzzles possibly contained in the Zodiac and possible Zodiac communications. And, no, I'm not saying that Kaczynski intentionally crafted the sentence so as to allude to the Zodiac case, and even if he had, it doesn't mean that he was thus the real Zodiac. On the contrary, I'm approaching the analysis of this sentence as, in my estimation, coincidentally appearing similar, in my opinion, to Zodiac communication writings and possible hidden messages and also possibly the numerical game that I believe Zodiac created.

Why did Kaczynski write the letter I so that, in my estimation, though I could be mistaken, it was sort of half of a letter I but also half of a letter J, in my interpretation?

It reminds me of the possible Zodiac March 22, 1971 communication that had:

Att. Paul Averly = Chronicle

The letter L in Chronicle seemed to have been faintly altered to also look like a letter K, in my opinion. I believe that Zodiac did that so that it could be used as both a letter L and letter K. Why, in my opinion?

The letter L, or otherwise the correct spelling of Chronicle, allowed for the numbers-for-letters pattern: Att. Paul Averly(174)=Chronicle(87)=Zodiac(58)

In other words: Paul Averly(x1)=Chronicle(x2)=Zodiac(x3)

This, in my estimation, led to using the letter L as a letter K for a (0,10,20) shift on (Chronic(K)e-Zodiac) that, after anagramming, led to the result:

Att. Paul Averly=Mr. Theo Kaczynski

They don't match as numbers-for-letters but they do match, if I'm not mistaken, when writing them out without abbreviations:

Attention Paul Averly(251)=Mister Theo Kaczynski(251)

This is from the (Is this the game that Zodiac was playing) topic.

So, does the Kaczynski sentence take the appearance of similarly using a hybrid letter of sorts, if that's a correct way of saying it, to allow a numerical game of sorts? Possibly it does take that sort of appearance?

(Meanwhile, J wish you a Happy Easter).

Adding the letter E to the right side of the comma allows for the sentence to have a numbers-for-letter of 360, if I'm not mistaken. And, the way that it does that is to have 90 on the left side of the comma and 270 on the right side:

(90,270) In my opinion, it's similar to the semi-colon-centered sentence from the early August 1969 Zodiac communication:
(If not, tell them to cheer up; when they do crack it they will have me). The numbers-for-letter for that sentence are, unless I'm mistaken: (270;360)

One last possible observation. Already mentioned are two possible Zodiac communication writings as compared to the Kaczynski sentence(Meanwhile, I wish you a Happy Easter). They are, if I'm not mistaken:

(I wish you a happy Christmass) 12-20-69
(Meanwhile, cancel the Count Marco column) 7-8-74

But what about the signature: (Best regards, Ted). Could (regards) arguably take the appearance of being cryptically similar to (Guard) or (Guardian)? Best re(GARD)s Ted.
KITE

Return to News and Updates