JonBenet Ramsey Case And The Kidnapping Of Elizabeth Smart

Re: JonBenet Ramsey Case And The Kidnapping Of Elizabeth Smart

Postby KITE on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm considering a possible scenario involving both a male and female intruder. The male intruder, in my opinion, would have already been familiar with the house from a previous break-in(s), possibly during the summer of 1996. So, I believe he planned everything out, including, in my opinion, word for word what he wrote in the ransom note. In other words, in my opinion, he had it memorized. So, a possible scenario involving a male and female intruder could have them sliding down through the broken window area sometime between midnight and one AM. The suitcase is then moved near the window allowing a quick escape, if necessary. From there, they could have gone to the kitchen where the male intruder began writing the ransom note with the household pen and paper and possibly with the aid of the flashlight found in the area, if I'm not mistaken. In other words, I believe he brought along a smaller flashlight but then possibly utilized the larger flashlight to write the ransom note. The female intruder, meanwhile, according to plan, could have gone upstairs. The female intruder could have returned within ten minutes or so. At this point, it would not be, in my opinion, a coerced kidnapping but rather, I believe, a ruse was used, possibly because it was December 25th or technically the 26th. Pineapple was then perhaps eaten, even as the male intruder continued to write the ransom note.(Considering he already knew what he was going to write, in my estimation, and had practiced altering his handwriting, in my opinion, I'm guessing the writing of the ransom note took between 15-25 minutes?) So, in this possible scenario, the intruder would complete the ransom note, leave it on the stairs, put back the paper and pen(he forgot to put the flashlight back?), and then retreat to the basement where perhaps the female intruder had already gone? The male intruder, I believe, has planned for a kidnapping. Possibly a coerced walk from the house? But I believe he also planned to assault in the basement before leaving. Resistance to this, in my opinion, forced him to abandon his already risky plan to kidnap. So, it's one possible scenario, in my opinion, and perhaps it's not all that accurate? But, in my opinion, the apprehension of the intruder and an honest confession might be the only way to make sense out of the evidence or possible evidence in this case?
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Concerning the white blanket in the wine cellar, it seems as if the intruder was perhaps deliberate in how he handled the blanket, unless I'm mistaken. In other words, it seems as if the intruder took the time to place the blanket under her, including her head, and then the blanket was wrapped around her, unless I'm mistaken on that. But yet her hands were found above her head, if I'm not mistaken? If that is essentially accurate, shouldn't that be considered inconsistent? My opinion on the possible inconsistency is that the intruder is the one who drew the red heart on her hand and he wanted it to be seen immediately or otherwise prominently. I believe that the intruder feared capture to the extent that he paralleled his kidnapping plans with a misused spiritual slant, in my opinion. In other words, upon capture, I believe he was ready to claim that he was instructed from above and that would be his way of pleading insanity. The red heart, in my in opinion, was about the color red meaning sin, as I believe the intruder saw it. The white blanket, in the way that it was found, in my opinion, was to represent repent, as I believe the intruder saw it. The ransom note demand of $118,000, in my estimation, was similar to this in that I believe the perhaps oddly requested amount was alluding to Isaiah 1:18, which I believe the intruder interpreted as the color red is sin and the color white is repenting for sin, or something similar.
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Looking at the section of the ransom note:

(I will call you between 8-10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. If we monitor you getting the money early we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a earlier pickup of your daughter. Any deviation of my instructions.....)

It seems to me, in my opinion, though I could be mistaken, the proper chronology should be:

(I will call you between 8-10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. If we monitor you getting the money early we might call you early to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a earlier pickup of your daughter. The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. Any deviation of my instructions...)

Could the ransom writer, having memorized the ransom note, made a memory mistake? And it probably should be...(If we monitor you getting the money early, (I) might call you early...) considering he had already written...(I will call you between 8-10 am...).

It seems to me that the ransom writer was using the line (If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early...) to buy time for accomplishing kidnapping and escaping either to the wilderness or a vehicle. In other words, he put the time he would call so far in advance(the next day, 8-10am), he feared the police would be called instead of compliance with his instructions. Thus I believe it was necessary for him to add that arguably awkward line about WE MIGHT CALL YOU EARLY, which I believe was another way of him saying: (WE COULD call at any time after you get the money until as late as ten am tomorrow.)

Another very interesting possibility, though it might not even be possible if it was determined that only one person wrote the ransom note, as far as pen to paper that night, concerns how the ransom writer wrote....(we might call you early to arrange AN EARLIER delivery of the money and hence A EARLIER pickup of your daughter.)

Why does he get it right the first time(AN EARLIER) and then, only words later, get it wrong(A EARLIER)? Unless, there were two writers? In other words, Those Comparisons Are On separate Pages! Not only that, but the first (AN EARLIER) is right at the end of the first page and the (A EARLIER) is right at the beginning of the second page. Is it possible there were 2 separate ransom writers who both altered their handwriting but practiced doing so in the same altered handwriting? Did the first ransom writer do the first page only and the second ransom writer finish the ransom note? Doesn't the second page suddenly get significantly neater or had it already starting doing so on the first page? Is the third page the relatively neatest of the three? If so, shouldn't the opposite be expected with only one writer as he gets a tired hand? Could it have been a strategy, having two ransom writers, not only to deceive the authorities but also for the sake of speed, as far as writing the ransom note and kidnapping?

Another consideration is the crossed out word delivery, also at the top the second page? Might that also indicate a second writer took over and right away he or she made a few mistakes. The ransom writers could have planned to write different pages but didn't anticipate their switching would occur during the trickiest sentence in the ransom note? It might be a difficult theory to entertain, however, since such a theory might have to involve both ransom writers having memorized the ransom note? Actually I'll have to think it over some more.
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:46 pm

I've a possible one male and one female intruders scenario involving the possibility that they both wrote out the ransom note that night. So, this is my opinion of a possible scenario. The intruders break in by way of the broken window between 1:00-1:30 A.M.(The male intruder, I believe, has broken into the house previously(at least once), perhaps during the summer of 1996). The suitcase is put next to the window for a quick escape route, if necessary. They go to the kitchen table with a pen and paper and flashlight that they have gathered from the immediate area. The male intruder, who has memorized the ransom note, begins reciting it to the female intruder, who writes the first page. She then goes upstairs. The female intruder has made several spelling errors and the male intruder is a slightly better speller but he does make a mistake (A EARLIER) that the female intruder had just penned correctly. He also gets a bit confused because of the awkward nature of the sentence and has to cross out (delivery) after consulting back with the first page. (The intruders have practiced the same altered handwriting.) The male intruder expects to finish the ransom note at about the same time as the female intruder's return, but, as it turns out, he hasn't yet started the third page when she walks down the stairs. (At this point, it's not a coerced kidnapping, but instead a ruse is used because it is December 25th or technically the 26th.) This could have led to the eating of pineapple(the ransom note needed to be completed). As soon as the ransom note is finished, it is placed on the spiral stairs and they go to the basement. There, the continuation of the ruse may have involved leaving the house or assault. The male intruder may have become more and more violent and perhaps there is a scream. So, this possibly led to the male intruder telling the female intruder to leave through the broken window and possibly she scraped metal against concrete as she was leaving. This could have been at around 2 A.M? The male intruder could have remained in the basement until possibly 2:30 A.M, 3 A.M, or maybe 3:30? Unless I'm mistaken. So, that's a possible scenario and none or some of it might be essentially correct? Simply put, there may have only been one intruder that night?
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 am

The one male and one female possible scenario makes some sense, in my estimation. And I don't mean the idea that they would have both been involved in the writing of the ransom note. As a matter of fact, I believe the male intruder probably wrote it all out, now that I've put more thought into the possible scenario.

As a possible scenario, two intruders, one male, one female, arrive and break-in to the home at roughly 1-1:30 A.M. They get in through the broken window area and promptly place a suitcase next to it, allowing for a quick exit, if needed. From there, they go directly to the kitchen area, and the male intruder begins writing the ransom note.

Q. But KITE, what about the idea that the intruder trespassed much earlier in the day so as to have the time to familiarize himself with the house and also write out the lengthy ransom note?

A. Well, though possible, I believe the intruder has planned everything out to such an extent that he wouldn't wait until the very same night(or day) as the kidnapping attempt to become acquainted with the large home. In my estimation, he made sure he was familiar with the home before then, possibly trespassing in the summer of 1996, for example. I believe this intruder was more comfortable conducting criminal behavior in the early A.M hours, especially during the early morning hours of December 26th.

So, the male intruder begins the writing of the ransom note while the female intruder goes upstairs. The initial shaky writing of the ransom note, in my estimation, shows that the male intruder began writing the ransom note not long after breaking-in and his hands were still cold. He may possibly have also been living in the wilderness and may have had to walk a ways to the house as well. The female intruder returns and possibly pineapple is eaten as the male intruder completes the ransom note? It is placed on the spiral stairs before they go to the basement.

Q. KITE, why wouldn't the male intruder have already written the ransom note prior to that night?

A. He was a cautious criminal, in my estimation, and he balked at the idea of being caught with the ransom note on the way there. And I believe he would have been especially apprehensive about that possibility had he walked to the house with a female.

So, it's a possible scenario and I could be, for the most part, mistaken. For example, there may have only been one intruder that night.
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri May 27, 2016 4:36 am

I believe that the ransom note, in a sort of cryptic way, is alluding to the Book of Isaiah. (I have no way of knowing if Brian David Mitchell ever even set foot in the state of Colorado but, if I'm not mistaken, he referred to himself as Immanuel David ISAIAH. And, if I'm not mistaken, he wrote something titled...The Book Of Immanuel David Isaiah, if that is correct?)

WHY? The intruder(s) refer to themselves as a SMALL foreign faction compared to Isaiah's mention of a SMALL remnant. Also, YOUR DAUGHTER compared to the DAUGHTER OF ZION. I believe that the intruder's interpretation of Isaiah was that only the SMALL remnant could save the DAUGHTER of Zion from a state of sin. (The intruder mentions not respecting the country.) I'm of the opinion that that intruder was thus saying that his SMALL foreign faction was saving the DAUGHTER from sin. (the ransom note says...SHE IS SAFE...)

(I have no way of knowing if Brain David Mitchell ever even set foot in Colorado but he talked of rescuing daughters from Babylon and also that the girls he will kidnap will repent from their experience of being kidnapped, if I'm not mistaken on any of that.)

The intruder writes: I WILL CALL YOU BETWEEN 8-10 AM TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY.

Isaiah 1:8,1:9,1:10, if I'm not mistaken cover the first mentions of SMALL remnant(1:8,) and DAUGHTER of Zion(1:9), and I believe the intruder interpreted 1:10 as alluding to sinning and repenting. So when the intruder writes about (I WILL CALL YOU BETWEEN 8-10 am TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY), it is, in my estimation, cryptically alluding to sections of Isaiah. The sentence was dualistic, in my estimation, in that it stayed true to a kidnapping text but was also spiritually slanted to read: I WILL CALL YOU TO REPENTANCE BETWEEN ISAIAH 1:8 AND 1:10 TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY FROM SIN.

So, similarly, I believe that the intruder's request for $118,000 is referring to ISAIAH 1:18, which I believe the intruder interpreted as being about sinning and repenting, using the colors red and white. This is why I believe that the intruder demands that the money($118,000) be placed in a BROWN paper bag. In my estimation, is was a continuation of a spiritual colors theme in that the color BROWN, if I'm not mistaken, can represent HUMILITY.

(I have no clue as to whether Mitchell ever even was in Colorado, but in his JOURNAL WRITINGS concerning the 2002 Utah kidnapping, he talks of RED silk being significant, which, in my estimation and opinion, means that he has associated RED=SIN and silk=wealth. A changing into what he calls the garment of HUMILITY, if I'm not mistaken, then occurs.)

I believe also that the intruder once again refers to sinning and repenting when he mentions the numbers 99 and 100. If I'm not mistaken, those numbers are mentioned in The Parable Of The Lost Sheep.

I believe that the intruder walked to the Ramsey home from the wilderness. WHY? Because of the possible beaver hair on the duct tape.(revealing possibly that he prepared his kidnapping materials in the wilderness.) The color of the duct tape(black) might reveal a camouflaging effort involving having a camp out in the wilderness and perhaps also a coerced walk there. Also possibly revealing that the intruder was outdoors was the hiking shoe print in the wine cellar. The writing of the ransom note at the Ramsey home, using pen and paper from there might reveal that a walk from the wilderness was involved and the intruder didn't want to risk carrying along an already-written ransom note. In other words, he was very cautious. The arguably shakily written beginning of the ransom note might reveal that he was primarily living outdoors and had walked to the house and out of the cold. Also, when the intruder writes: You Are Not The Only Fat Cat Around....that might betray that possibly he was camped out in the wilderness?

I believe that the intruder, after putting the suitcase near the broken window that he(and possibly a female accomplice) used to get in(around roughly 1-1:30 am, in my estimation), went quickly to the kitchen to write the ransom note. WHY? As already mentioned, the arguably shakily written ransom note beginning might betray that is was initially penned not long after breaking in. I believe that, from there, he would exit quickly if something went wrong which really would have meant it went right, just to be clear. But, I believe it also makes sense in that the intruder wanted to act quickly. And I don't believe that a lengthy ransom note is a contradiction here. The ransom note, in my opinion, was important to the intruder because he feared arrest and would promptly reveal, upon capture, in my estimation, the spiritual slant of the ransom note and claim to have been instructed from above. In other words, he was using a lengthy ransom note to potentially avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

I actually prefer the one male and one female intruder theory in the area of let's say 65-35 percent. WHY? I believe there is a possible scenario that, in my opinion, is reasonably workable within the overview of the possible evidence in the case. The male intruder, if he did have a female accomplice, would have weighed whether he wanted to go alone or with her? If there were two intruders-one male and one female-I believe she would have went upstairs while the male intruder began writing the ransom note. Continuing with this possible scenario, the female returns while the male is still writing out the ransom note. Pineapple is eaten while the male intruder finishes writing the ransom note. (If I'm not mistaken, pineapple was left out.) It is left on the spiral staircase, and they go to the basement. There the continuation of the ruse that the female began upstairs is attempted but is met with resistance. Or perhaps the ruse was only used to get to the basement and then force is used and perhaps, at this time, the male attempts assault. Perhaps even, the male intruder was manipulating the female intruder by misusing religious history and using the large house with a spiral staircase as a temple. He may have attempted assault within this misuse of religious history. Whatever specifically initially happened in the basement, I believe it was met with resistance. I believe there was a scream that led to the duct tape and rope on hands being used. I believe the scream and resistance also led to the male intruder sending the female out through the broken window and perhaps there was a scraping of metal not long after the scream. The male intruder may have already planned that the female leave first and alone but she may have been sent out earlier than planned as a result of the scream; the male intruder not knowing who may have been woken or if the police would be sent. Nevertheless though, I believe he stayed in the basement and waited and listened. He let some time pass to make sure attention hadn't been drawn by the scream but he was ready to quickly exit the broken window and run if necessary. Once enough silent time had passed, he then attempted force towards the end of a coerced walk away from the house to the wilderness. In my estimation, this is why he brought along black duct tape as preferably camouflaging. So, at this point, a forceful kidnapping using the rope and duct tape as a way to control is attempted as well as possibly assault. At some point the intruder, possibly because he has been met with too much resistance, decides to abandon his kidnapping effort or else he can't control his anger. I believe that the male intruder went back to the first floor and left by a door that was not far from the kitchen, if I'm not mistaken. It may have been a door that was possibly found open, if I'm not mistaken. He may have done that intentionally to show that that was the way he left. In other words, he wanted to draw attention away from the basement area, in my estimation. And even though, in this possible scenario, he could have removed the ransom note, I don't think he seriously considered that. It could buy him the time he needed and upon capture he could reference what is in my opinion spiritual slanted text as a way of pleading insanity. So, it's a possible scenario involving 2 intruders but, of course, there may have only been one.
Last edited by KITE on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:52 am

The intruder apparently, if I'm not mistaken, wrote the ransom note at the house, using pen and paper from the house that he then put back where it was found. In other words, in my estimation, the intruder has, for the most part, planned out everything he will do and is cautious. And if he can be considered a consistently cautious planner, let's say, perhaps he can thus then be considered predictably cautious. So, the idea that the intruder was perhaps predictably cautious in his planning and actions is what I've kept in mind when attempting to envision a scenario that seems reasonable within the possible evidence in this case.

I believe the intruder would have trespassed into the house around ONE am or at least after midnight. As a cautious planner, I believe the intruder was already familiar with the inside of the house(perhaps from several summer of 96 break-ins) and almost certainly, in my estimation, already knew what he was going to write, since, in my opinion, the ransom note is a very orderly and fluid composition containing cryptically dualistic semi-cleverly crafted spiritually slanted sentences. I can't envision a cautious planner, as I believe he was, waiting until the very day he was to commit the kidnapping to become, for the first time, familiar with the layout of the large home. Of course, he could have already been familiar with the house and still wanted to break-in earlier in the day, but why? As a cautious criminal, I believe he would attempt this only one way: A walk from the wilderness to the house in the dead of the night(ONE am or so).

Oddly enough, the ransom note seems to get neater as it goes. In other words, in my estimation, the second half of the first paragraph is neater than the first half; the rest of the first page is neater than the beginning; the second page is neater than the first page; and the third page is neater than the second page. I say "oddly enough" because one might expect the opposite; that the ransom note might get at least slightly messier as it went along or at least be consistent throughout. So, if I am correct in my assessment that the ransom note gets noticeably neater as it goes or else if it can be said that the third page is much neater than the first page, then why?

I believe it's possible that the intruder began the ransom note with an opposite and left handed effort that perhaps he abandoned after the word (THAT) in the first sentence. The words up to the word THAT are very poorly penned, in my estimation. There's a lot of spacing in the words up that point which might show that the writer was leaving extra space knowing he might struggle using his left hand. But whether or not he started out with his opposite hand, I believe that the reason for his writing possibly getting neater as it went along was because the intruder was trying to mask his handwriting. (In my estimation, he had already altered the way he wrote individual letters but on top of that he wanted to wave and slant letters in a better effort to conceal his true handwriting.) In other words, he started out very much conscious of concealing his true handwriting and thus the poor penmanship and wavy and slanted letters but, because of this taking too long as he went along writing, he put less effort into altering his handwriting, and thus the ransom note got neater. So, within this analysis, in my estimation, the intruder had a problem with time--the writing of the ransom note was taking too long--at least according to his plans--the steps or progression he'd planned out, and to me, in my opinion, that reveals that the intruder trespassed into the house late at night.

So, I'm suggesting that the intruder broke in and set the suitcase up near the broken window before going to the first floor where he, after collecting pen and paper, began writing the ransom note at perhaps the kitchen table. It's at this point, if there is only one intruder, that I would have trouble making sense out of why the ransom note was eventually left on the spiral staircase stairs. WHY? He's gonna want to complete the ransom note before ascending the spiral staircase, in my estimation. And he would want to leave the completed ransom note in the bed before descending the spiral staircase, in my estimation and opinion. And just to illustrate why is to consider what happened. The note was found on the spiral staircase before it was known that anything was wrong. In other words, the intruder lost time as compared to if he'd left the ransom note in the bed. Of course, I can't say anything for sure, but as I try to follow a trail of logic, the path of a cautiously planning criminal, as I believe he was, I'm at a loss for explaining his choice of ransom note placement unless there was a second intruder?

A second intruder, perhaps a female, could make sense out of where the ransom note was placed. While he began writing the ransom note, she could have went upstairs to use a ruse to get back downstairs. This could explain why the ransom note, in my estimation, gets neater as it goes along. He may have had a lot left to write by the time the female intruder returned and perhaps therefore he put less effort into masking his handwriting so it would get done quicker. Also, the idea that the male intruder wasn't done writing the ransom note could have led to the eating of pineapple? Or perhaps pineapple was eaten elsewhere or otherwise earlier.

I believe that the intruder would have wanted to put the ransom note on the spiral staircase before going to the basement. He probably wouldn't have wanted to risk going back up the spiral staircase to put it in the bed. In other words, at that point, leaving the ransom note on the stairs was probably his best option. And with the same logic, he may not have wanted to go back to the first floor after going to the basement. But, he may have ended up doing so and then intentionally leaving a door open to draw attention away from the basement. He may have spent a lot more time in the basement than he planned to.

But, in my estimation, it's probably going to be difficult to determine details or otherwise establish an overview of what might have happened in this case until the intruder is apprehended and then honestly confesses. For example, there may have only been one intruder.
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:16 am

So, I believe the intruder would have gone from the wilderness straight to the house at roughly ONE am. He would have, in my estimation, set up the suitcase near from where he trespassed (the broken window) and then went to kitchen area where, after collecting pen and paper, he began writing the ransom note. If he were a lone intruder, in my estimation, he would have completed the ransom note before ascending the spiral staircase. He would have, I believe, brought the ransom note upstairs, eventually leaving it on the bed. But the ransom note was placed at the bottom of the spiral staircase. Believing that the intruder shows signs of being a cautiously planning criminal who would have preferred the ransom note be found in the bed is(one of the reasons) why I believe there was a second intruder. There are also several reasons why I believe the second intruder was a female.

So, here are some questions and the answers that I believe could be correct.

Q. Why didn't the intruder bring along an already-written ransom note?
A. It sure would make sense as far as time is concerned but I believe he did not want to risk carrying along a ransom note. It might reveal that he had to walk a ways from the wilderness. The writing of the ransom note at the house and the putting back of the pen and paper, in my estimation, reveals this criminal as a very cautious planner, even as he realizes there are inherent risks to his criminal plans.

Q. Why didn't the intruder place the ransom note in the bed?
A. Because, I believe, as part of his plan, he sent a female intruder upstairs while he began writing the ransom note in the kitchen area or table. As already mentioned, I believe he was unwilling to carry along an already-written ransom note on his person to the house. So, in my estimation, the eventual placing of the ransom note on the spiral staircase and not the bed resulted from the necessity of his planning. And I'm not saying that I believe the placing of the ransom note on the spiral staircase is a dramatically poorer choice than the bed; it's just that I believe he would have preferred placing it on the bed and so I'm attempting to follow a logical trail, the chronological path of who I believe was a cautiously planning criminal.

Q. Why would the male intruder have preferred that a female intruder help with an attempted kidnapping?
A. Because I believe he thought it preferable that a female go upstairs with a ruse to get to the basement. I believe that although, in my estimation, he brought along duct tape and a rope for possibly a coerced walk away from the house, he planned to first try using the ruse for an uncoerced walk away from the house. He may have wanted the female to conduct this uncoerced walk away from the house while he followed from a distance. Another possible reason for the female intruder being there is that I believe the male intruder was manipulating the female by claiming he was instructed to kidnap from above. I believe he was misusing religious history and perhaps used the large home with a spiral staircase as a historical temple. So, he may have wanted her to witness that. He knew he was taking on a lot of risk and, upon arrest, in my estimation, he would have relied on her explaining what she'd witnessed as well as that he would reveal what I believe is a dualistic spiritual slant in the composing of the ransom note, all for the sake of indirectly, at least, claiming he was insane. In other words, he would attempt to manipulate the authorities too.

Q. Arguably, the ransom note has a much neater penmanship at the end than in the beginning. If so, WHY?
A. I believe that, at first, he was altering his handwriting so much that his penmanship was extremely poor and perhaps it was, in part, because he attempted an initial left-handed approach. I believe that when the female intruder returned from upstairs he had more to write and so he put less time into altering his handwriting, thus writing faster and neater. The possible eating of pineapple may have resulted from him needing time to complete the writing of the ransom note.

Looking at the ransom note, I believe that there's a spiritual slant to the use of numbers.

$118,000 in my estimation is alluding to Isaiah 1:18 and what I believe was the intruder's interpretation involving spiritual colors and sinning and repenting.

(I will call you between 8-10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.) In my opinion, this is spiritually slanted to dualistically also say: (I will call you to repentance between Isaiah 1:8 and Isaiah 1:10 tomorrow to instruct you on delivery from sin.)

(The TWO gentleman watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.) in my estimation is spiritually slanted.

Also when the ransom writer writes the sentence(s) using the numbers 99 and 100, I believe he is alluding to the Parable Of The Lost Sheep which, if I'm not mistaken, also uses those numbers.

So, separately, when considering a possible spiritual slant to the use of numbers when associated with kidnapping, it's interesting to note, in my estimation, how Mitchell uses the number FIVE when referring to the June 5, 2002 Utah kidnapping. From his journal, if I'm not mistaken:

(Thou art given FIVE weeks to prepare yourselves temporally and spiritually for the day June 4, concluding a FIVE week period when thou shalt go forward in great faith and courage to obtain thy wife..)

and also: (The FIVE weeks is representative of the FIVE arks of the covenant....)

So, I have no idea if Brian David Mitchell (Immanuel David Isaiah) ever even set foot in the state of Colorado in 1996 or otherwise but the possible spiritual slant on the number FIVE associated with kidnapping is interesting, in my estimation. WHY?

Because when looking at the time between the two kidnapping-related cases:
Colorado 12-26-96 to 6-5-02 Utah

12-26-96: (FIVE) days left until 1997: December 27,28,29,30,31

then (FIVE) years pass: 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001

then (FIVE) months pass: January, February, March, April, May

then (FIVE) days until 6-5-02: June 1,2,3,4,5

So, if I were to add the (FIVE) week period from Mitchell's journal to that, it would result in FIVE of (FIVE). But it's not only that, I would be adding FIVE WEEKS to FIVE DAYS, MONTHS, and YEARS. In other words, it would supply the missing period of time(WEEKS), resulting in the pattern: DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS

But. like I said, I have no idea whether or not Mitchell has ever even been to Colorado. Nevertheless, the potential pattern of FIVES possibly associated with the two kidnapping cases is interesting, in my estimation and opinion. Thanks. KITE.
KITE

Postby KITE on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am

Recently it occurred to me that the section of the ransom note that reads,

(She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.)

could be, in my opinion and estimation, spiritually slanted. How possibly so?

I believe it's worded in such a way as to allude to a spiritual meaning of last days since it is referring to the last days of 1996. In other words, in my estimation of what I believe is the dualistic, semi-cleverly crafted wording of the ransom note that, as I see it, stays true to a kidnapping text while simultaneously alluding with a spiritual slant, the ransom note writer, in my estimation, is saying that the daughter of Zion will not survive the last days unless instructions on repenting are followed. The last days are mentioned in The Book of Isaiah, if I'm not mistaken, not far from 1:18.

I believe that the ransom note writer interpreted the beginning of Isaiah to say that only the very SMALL remnant could save the DAUGHTER of Zion from a state of sin and then alluded to that in the ransom note:
(SMALL foreign faction, not respecting the COUNTRY, use of the word DAUGHTER, she is SAFE...)-from the ransom note.
Further, I believe the ransom note writer went on to say that the daughter of Zion would not survive the last days unless instructions on repenting were followed.
(...and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.)-from the ransom note.

So, in my estimation, the ransom note has many examples of spiritually slanted wording that alludes to sinning and repenting after the first paragraph. I believe that the ransom note writer wrote SBTC to stand for Sanctified By The Cross and that (VICTORY! Sanctified By The Cross) together is referring to the ransom note writer's belief(or else feigned belief)in the association of the sanctified and the last days.
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:00 am

So, there may not have been a second intruder, perhaps it was just one, but when I consider the possible evidence in this case, in my estimation, I believe there was a second and female intruder.

Q. KITE. You've talked before about the female intruder going upstairs while the male intruder began writing the ransom note. Why do you believe he would create a kidnapping plan that seems so risky?

A. Actually, I believe by sending a second intruder upstairs, he was minimizing his risk.

Q. KITE? Perhaps you do possess prodigious powers of observation so please explain to me how sitting down at the kitchen table (or otherwise in the area) to write out a lengthy ransom note while sending a second intruder up the spiral stairs is a reduction in risk-taking?

A. Because by sending her up the spiral stairs with instructions to call out if anything went wrong or else running back downstairs while yelling out, he could slip out of the house with whatever of the ransom note he'd been able to write up to that point. In other words, in such a scenario, she could be captured upstairs, allowing his escape from the kitchen area with the ransom note (or whole pad) in hand. I believe he intended something similar when leaving the house by sending the female intruder out before him, following from a distance, and once again the female intruder's capture would allow his escape. Perhaps, too, within his manipulation of the female intruder, she was, upon capture, sworn not to reveal his name or where he could be found in the wilderness.

Allow me to give a more comprehensive answer. I believe that the male intruder was unwilling to bring along an already-written ransom note and that could reveal he had to walk a ways from a wilderness area. So, in my estimation, he created a kidnapping plan that involved writing the ransom note at the house. He included a female intruder because, in my estimation, he thought it preferable that a female approach a girl of that age with a ruse. And also because, as I just mentioned, he could send the female intruder ahead of him like a pawn on a chess board, for example, allowing his escape(twice-up the stairs and when leaving the house.)(Possibly even he did this a third time, on the way to the house, following her from a distance.) So, possibly the possible pineapple evidence might support this possible scenario. If I'm not mistaken, pineapple was found out in the kitchen area. I believe that one of the intruders removed it from the refrigerator along with a large spoon from wherever it was kept. So, I believe the possible pineapple evidence could reveal that a ruse (possibly associated with Dec. 25th or technically the 26th) was used and that force was not used to get downstairs to the kitchen area and that the eating of pineapple resulted from the male intruder having not completed the ransom note at that time. In my estimation, the ransom note gets significantly neater as it goes along and this, in my estimation, resulted from the ransom note writer rushing to complete the ransom note(rushing meaning putting less emphasis on altering his writing and thus writing faster)as and probably after pineapple was eaten.

Of course, that is the planning if all went according to plan. Knowing the ruse or ruses might work only as far as the basement and that there could be reluctance to leave with them or else the female intruder, the male intruder brought along duct tape and rope. And what happened to the duct tape roll and rope? Did the intruder take it with him when he left? Actually, I'm of the opinion that the duct tape and rope found in the basement is all that was brought to the house. In other words, if the male intruder balked at carrying along an already-written ransom note, wouldn't he also be reluctant to bring along a whole roll of duct tape? In my opinion, he brought along just the amount found in the basement and that the 4 red fibers, was it?, found on the tape resulted from the exposure of the sticky side of the tape to red clothing brought in a bag to the house. In other words, dark clothes were worn to the house and perhaps red clothing was changed into by the female intruder before going upstairs.
KITE

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates