JonBenet Ramsey Case And The Kidnapping Of Elizabeth Smart

Re: JonBenet Ramsey Case And The Kidnapping Of Elizabeth Smart

Postby KITE on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:59 am

So, as a sort of summary of my opinion as to what possibly happened that night, I believe the male intruder had to walk a ways from a wilderness area and arrived at the house with a female intruder at roughly ONE a.m., using the broken window area as a way in. Upon trespassing, he moved the suitcase under the window to allow a quick way out of the basement, if and when necessary. Already somewhat familiar with the house from a prior break-in in the summer of 1996 and having planned out everything he would do(and write), he made his way to the kitchen area and began writing the ransom note with household pen and paper. The female intruder was sent upstairs, used a ruse related to it being December 26th, and returned to the kitchen area. Pineapple was eaten as the male intruder continued writing the relatively or else arguably lengthy ransom note. Upon completion, the pad and pen were put back(the pineapple was not put back? Why not?) and the ransom note was placed on the spiral staircase. Then, as a continuation of the ruse, I believe they went to the basement.

The possible evidence I've contemplated concerning this possible scenario includes, though I could be mistaken: Beaver hair on duct tape.(outdoors?) Color of duct tape.(outdoors?) Hiking shoeprint.(outdoors?)Ransom note written at the house with household materials.(indicates walk to the house?) Ransom note not left in bed.(indicates two intruders and intruder's planning?) Possible pineapple evidence.(indicates use of ruse and intruder's planning) Opinion that the ransom note gets neater.(indicates intruder rushed to finish the note to sustain the progression of his planning?) Ransom note includes: "You are not the only fat cat around"(outdoors?)

I believe this was probably planned as just a kidnapping with no intention of collecting the ransom money. However, what might indicate that the male intruder planned on hiding in the basement to collect the ransom money and leave the house in a stolen car?

If there was also a female intruder. If the suitcase was being packed by the intruder(s). The ransom note being left on the spiral stairs instead of the bed. The possible pineapple evidence concerning time. The ransom note's: "Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank" (The male intruder's possible ransom money collecting plan would be ruined by a return from the bank without the money). Also the ransom note's: "If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early..." could possibly be interpreted as the intruder coyly prompting an immediate trip to the bank. The weather was and would be, for the most part, cold on and from December 26th in Colorado, I assume. The ransom note's overstating of the dire consequences of not complying with instructions that included details specific to the money or else ransom money collecting. ("marked or tampered with" and "electronic devices")

But. like I said, in my estimation, it was more likely planned as just a kidnapping. I believe the male intruder had two reasons for writing the ransom note. The first is that he wanted a document he could reference to plead insanity upon arrest.(I believe that the ransom note is dualistic and essentially a series of spiritually-slanted sentences.) The second is that he feared being tracked by dogs back to his hideaway in the woods. In the ransom note he writes about not "Speaking to anyone about your situation such as POLICE...." and the next sentence is about not "talking to a stray DOG...." With those successive? lines, I believe he has betrayed his main fear concerning his kidnapping plans: the police with dogs. But, obviously, he couldn't directly warn against the police using tracking dogs since that would give away that he was in the wilderness(or else the theory that he occupies a house in the vicinity). So, instead, he hedges with a subliminal STRAY DOG mention, in my estimation.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:25 am

So, was it possible that the intruder planned on involving the suitcase as part of the kidnapping? In my estimation, it doesn't seem likely, though, of course, I could be mistaken. For example, if the suitcase was intended as part of the kidnapping, leaving the house that way, why was it found with several items inside it, if I'm not mistaken? In other words, it would be empty after the intruder determined it wouldn't be big enough? There are possible scenarios such as that the intruder preferred a walk away from the house with a ruse and without force used, but that force and the suitcase became a third or fourth, not necessarily planned beforehand but thought up at that time, that night. But, no, I don't believe the intruder(s) considered using the suitcase in that way. I do believe it was placed by the window to allow an easier way out of the broken window, that is was used that way. And I also believe that the suitcase was packed by the intruder(s) and that both the white blanket and pink clothing found in the wine cellar were originally placed in the suitcase? (And could fibers be transferred that way?) But why would, whether one or two intruders, they or he have wanted to carry along a suitcase on the way back to the woods?. In other words, if there were 2 blankets, the pink clothing, and a book packed by the intruders in the suitcase, and perhaps a few other items?, then it would seem likely that they wanted to take it with them out of the house unless they needed to weigh the suitcase down somewhat or maybe not weigh it down so much as fill it up so that it would better serve the purpose of stepping on it to get out the window? But why would that involve a book? A packed suitcase, if presumed packed by the intruder(s), makes more sense, in my estimation, if they intended on hiding in the basement to collect the ransom money and leave the house in a stolen vehicle? Nevertheless, if I had to forward my best educated guess, I would say that the suitcase was packed by the intruder(s) with at least the 4 items I mentioned and that they intended on carrying it along in a walk back to a wilderness area.
So, like I said, I believe it was more likely that the intruder would not collect the ransom money and it was just a kidnapping that involved a walk to the intruder's wilderness hideout and that is the reason that I believe what would have been a kidnapping became murder. In other words, I believe he was met with resistance and balked at proceeding with the walk away from the house he'd planned. Perhaps a loud scream was part of the resistance that led to the intruder's abandoning of his kidnapping plans. I believe he would have preferred that a ruse was used as the first option and intimidation through force as a second option concerning a walk away from the house, but, I believe he was met with resistance. He may have been resisted because I believe, as planned, he committed criminal acts in the basement that were coerced within some sort of ruse, possibly as a continuation of the original ruse. In other words, I believe that the male intruder intended to assault in the basement, though within a limited amount of time, and then leave the house. But met with resistance to either approach, whether a ruse or attempts to intimidate, he ended up committing a more prolonged assault and then murder after he'd made the decision to abandon his kidnapping plans.(keeping in mind how defective this person is.) So, if pineapple was eaten and the bowl of pineapple found in the kitchen area was not coincidentally found in, generally speaking, the path from the spiral stairs to the basement, if I'm not mistaken on any of that, the possible pineapple evidence could indicate that the intruder spent a lot more time in the basement than he'd planned because he'd changed his plans or otherwise his plans were altered by resistance.

Q. KITE, why do you think that the intruder asked for the arguably odd amount of $118,000 dollars in the ransom note?

A. Because I believe he was alluding to The Book of Isaiah's 1:18, which I believe he interpreted as being about sinning and repenting using the color red for sin and white for repent. This is why, in my opinion, he went on to say that the $118,000 be placed in a BROWN paper bag, since, if I'm not mistaken, the color brown can represent humility. (By using the words "FAT CAT later in the ransom note", I believe he continues this theme of considering wealth as sin.) Also, the ransom writer may have used the dollar sign before the numbers 118,000 to allude to the word ISAIAH since the dollar sign he penned, in my estimation, looks similar to the letters (I) and (S). In my estimation, my opinion, the ransom note is a series of spiritually slanted sentences that, for the most part, allude to sinning and repenting, those which I've listed in previous posts. I believe that the male intruder was rationalizing or else masking his kidnapping plans within a theme of sinning and repenting as a way to manipulate, whether an accomplice, if he had one, or, ultimately, the authorities, if and when he was arrested.

Q. KITE, what about the possibility that staging of the scene was involved?

A. Yes, I do believe that the wine cellar room was staged by the intruder, if "staged" is the right word? I believe he may have drawn a RED heart on her hand and then put her hands over her head so that the heart would be seen and that he intentionally wrapped the WHITE blanket in such a way that he was alluding to repentance?, if that's the correct word? In other words, it was something similar to the use of $118,000. And I also believe he intentionally put the PINK clothing in or near the WHITE blanket. So, with the colors RED, WHITE and PINK, in my opinion, he has staged the scene so that if he is apprehended by authorities he can reveal what the colors mean to him. RED heart would be a sinful heart that needs to repent. (of course, I'm writing this from the perspective of a defective-minded criminal who, in my opinion, is misusing spiritual text to rationalize his sociopathic or else criminal behavior.) Wrapped WHITE blanket is REPENT. And, the PINK clothing, in my opinion is something similar to line in the ransom note...
(The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested.)

With that line I believe the ransom writer is alluding to birth with the words exhausting delivery. In my estimation, when he writes about.....(if you want her to see 1997....)he is alluding(last days of 1996) to his interpretation of spiritual text concerning the DAUGHTER of Zion and the last days before the birth of a nation. (he has written about not respecting the COUNTRY). In other words, I believe he is likening labor to the turmoil of the last days and that both result in birth.

And perhaps here I can reference something said by Brian David Mitchell aka Immanuel David Isaiah, the 2002 Utah kidnapper. This is from his Journal Writings, if I'm not mistaken:

(Purchased one week before Christmas, the baby doll symbolizes the birth of Zion.)

I believe that's the correct quote, if not mistaken. Mitchell also mentions in the Journal Writings that (RED SILK pajamas) were significant to him during the 2002 Utah kidnapping, if I'm not mistaken. (Did he find it significant because he interpreted RED as SIN and SILK as wealth. This would be something similar to the asking of $118,000 by the Ramsey intruder. That is, if I am correct in suggesting that the $118,000 is alluding the ISAIAH 1:18 and the idea that the intruder was saying that wealth was sinful and repenting was necessary. In the 1996 Ramsey case, the intruder said that the money must be placed in a BROWN paper bag, and, if I'm not mistaken, the color BROWN can represent HUMILITY. In the 2002 UTAH case, the red silk pajamas were changed into the garment of HUMILITY, if I'm not mistaken.)

But, just to be clear, I have no way of knowing if Brian David Mitchell has ever even set foot in the state of Colorado. But, in comparing the two kidnapping-related cases (1996 Colorado and 2002 Utah), I have come around to believing that the intruder in the Ramsey case was of a similar mindset as kidnapper Mitchell's. And, of course, Mitchell is not the only person capable of possibly misusing spiritual text to rationalize criminal behavior. But since he is a convicted kidnapper of a blond girl from a large home in a mountain setting and he has apparently misspelled POSSESSSION by shorting it a letter S (I believe the intruder in the RAMSEY case has a problem with double letters as possibly additionally evidenced by his BUSSINESS misspelling), why not rule him out? Of course, that may have already been done, Mitchell may already be ruled out? (DNA evidence) But, like I said, I do believe the intruder in the Ramsey case was of, at least, a somewhat similar mindset as the 2002 Utah kidnapper Brian David Mitchell and so thus I would ask that if Brian David Mitchell found RED SILK clothing significant during his 2002 Utah kidnapping, would the intruder in the Ramsey case have found the PINK clothing significant? And, if so, was that why it was placed in the wine cellar? Was the wine cellar staged by the intruder with colors so that if captured, he could reveal to authorities their intended meaning (that the daughter of Zion was sinful and needed to repent to allow the birth of a new kingdom) and then proceed to plead insanity by claiming he was instructed from above? In other words, I believe he originally planned to commit just a kidnapping with the idea that he could plead insanity if captured by referencing the spiritual slant of his cryptically composed ransom note. But when a planned kidnapping became murder, he staged the wine cellar in the same way he'd written the ransom note: with cryptic meaning that he could reveal to authorities upon capture?

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention which concerns sections of the ransom note. Since I believe that the ransom note is essentially a series of spiritually slanted sentences, could, near the end of the ransom note's, (Don't underestimate us John....) be alluding to spiritual text's DAVID and GOLIATH? Perhaps, maybe? Also the last line's (It is UP to you now John.), in my estimation, is spiritually slanted similarly to the line....(The two gentlemen WATCHING OVER your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.) (does that mean that the TWO GENTLEMEN (spiritually slanted) are considered part of the SMALL FOREIGN FACTION? (which I believe is alluding to (very SMALL remnant) from ISAIAH)). Also the line...(Don't try to grow a brain John), in my estimation, is spiritually slanted according to what I believe was the intruder's interpretation of spiritual text concerning gardens not receiving water? And also the line asking for the amount of money that was to be withdrawn...(from your ACCOUNT). The use of ACCOUNT is perhaps spiritually slanted.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 am

Q. KITE, you've suggested that the ransom note is spiritually slanted and, to a certain extent, alluding to the Book of Isaiah. And you've also suggested that the ransom note writer would have revealed his cryptic composition to authorities in an effort to plead insanity had he been arrested. KITE, my question is this: Even with those things in mind, couldn't the ransom note writer have drawn up a much shorter ransom note?, let's say ONE page and a HALF, instead of TWO pages and a HALF?

A. Actually, I think he could have written a similarly spiritually slanted ransom note that threatens to comply with instructions in ONE page or ONE and a HALF pages and I have wondered why it's so long since I believe that the kidnapper, within my possible scenario of him writing the ransom note at the kitchen table, would have wanted to put the ransom note on the spiral staircase and get to the basement as soon as possible. In fact the length of the ransom has caused me to theorize that the ransom note writer intended on collecting the ransom money by hiding in the basement until the morning and leaving the house in a stolen car because of what I consider excessive details concerning the money and the overstating of the dire consequences of not complying with the ransom note instructions. But, I think it's more likely that he planned a kidnapping only.

But I may now possibly have the answer to why the ransom note is arguably too lengthy? NO, SERIOUSLY---I SAID THAT I MAY HAVE THE ANSWER THAT EXPLAINS THE RANSOM NOTE LENGTH! Previously, I've suggested a sort of general answer as to possibly why--because he wanted to spiritually slant it and also his fear of being tracked by dogs back to the wilderness possibly led to his overstating of threats to comply with instructions--- but now I'm about to reveal something I noticed recently, a possibly specific answer............?

WHAT IF THE RANSOM NOTE WRITER WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE IN AN EXACT LENGTH? In other words, what if it wasn't arguably too lengthy at all but actually the exact length wanted by the ransom note writer?

Q. KITE?

A. If I'm not mistaken there are 66 chapters in the Book of Isaiah. And, if I'm not mistaken, there are 66 lines in the Ramsey ransom note. That does not includes the (Mr. Ramsey) address but that would make sense since LISTEN CAREFULLY! is arguably similar to HEARKEN! and that would be the beginning of the spiritual slant, in my opinion. So, (Listen carefully!) is the FIRST line and (S.B.T.C) is the 66th line, if I'm not mistaken. So was possibly the 66-line ransom note length another example of spiritual slant?, as I call it.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:47 am

Well, if the ransom note length of 66 lines matching 66 chapters in the Book of Isaiah, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't enough of a possible AMAZING OBSERVATION, I have another one. It concerns the line from the ransom note:

I WILL CALL YOU BETWEEN 8 AND 10 AM TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY.

I believe that the (AM) in that sentence is used in the same way that the (dollar sign)($) before 118,000 was used. In other words, in my estimation, the dollar sign was written clear and in such a way that the letters (I) and (S) were emphasized. In other words, the letters (IS) were meant to mean (IS)AIAH before the 118,000 thus alluding to (ISAIAH 1:18) from the Book of Isaiah. I believe that the Ramsey intruder alluded to (Isaiah 1:18) because he interpreted it as dealing with sinning and repenting using the colors red and white. This is why, in my opinion, he insists that the money is to be placed in a BROWN paper bag, as I believe he interpreted the color BROWN as representing humility, and was continuing with the color theme from the 1:18 verse, (is it verse?)

Q. So KITE, how is then the (AM) in the (I WILL CALL YOU.....) sentence used similarly as the (IS)(dollar sign), as you initially suggested?

A. Because I believe with the use of (AM) in that sentence, the intruder, the ransom writer, is alluding to the Book of (AM)OS.

Actually I considered this possibility several years ago, probably, but because there are only (9) chapters in the Book of Amos, if I'm not mistaken, I didn't seriously consider it since the ransom note sentence says: (BETWEEN 8 and 10 AM). In other words, I considered a spiritual slant on that sentence that resulted in:

I WILL CALL YOU TO REPENTANCE BETWEEN CHAPTERS 8 AND 10 AMOS TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY.

But since apparently, if I'm not mistaken, there is no Chapter 10 in Amos, I figured it couldn't be spiritually slanted as such. But, because of all the attention the Ramsey case is receiving again with the nearing of 20 years, I've been looking over everything recently as comprehensively as I can, and it occurred to me that using (BETWEEN 8 and 10 AM) might actually be an accurate way of cryptically alluding to Chapters 8 and 9 from the Book of Amos, despite the absence of a Chapter 10, if I'm not mistaken on that?

Q. KITE?, you seem to do this sort of thing from time to time. That is say something that on the surface seems unorthodox and an unlikely observation, but then proceed to make sense out of the seemingly nonsensical?

A. Well, this ransom writer, in my estimation, is penning a dualistic composition that accurately portrays a kidnapping for ransom scenario while simultaneously secreting spiritually slanted sentences, many of which, in my estimation, concern sinning and repenting. So, I believe this ransom note, in my estimation, is a semi-cleverly crafted creation and I believe that the ransom writer's creative effort resulted in him alluding to Chapters 8 and 9 in Amos with a phone call that was to be (BETWEEN 8 and 10 AM), even though there is no Chapter 10 in Amos? But how else could he say it? (BETWEEN 8 and 9:59 AM) would probably be the most accurate parallel to Chapters 8 and 9. (In other words, that would be from the beginning of 8 until the ends of 9.) So, if (BETWEEN 8-9:59) is the most accurate way to parallel the (AM phone call) to (AMos Chapters) then, to avoid the awkwardness of (BETWEEN 8 and 9:59 AM), he would write (BETWEEN 8 and 10 AM).

Maybe he could have written (I WILL CALL YOU AROUND 8 or 9 AM TOMORROW...) but, in my opinion, such wording isn't direct enough. It would seem not in step with the rest of the ransom note, in my estimation. In other words, I believe the ransom note writer put a lot of effort into the writing of the ransom note. There was rough draft and he put time into considering different wording and sentences were worked on and edited and what resulted is what was found on the spiral stairs.

I believe that the ransom writer interpreted that Amos was against excessive wealth and concerned about the poor. I also believe that the ransom note writer interpreted that AMOS Chapters 8 and 9, at least in part, were about the turmoil of the last days that would result in the beginning of a new kingdom. Of course, that's only how I believe the ransom note writer interpreted spiritual text and I could be mistaken but I believe that's why he wrote that sentence: (and where he wrote it.)

(I WILL CALL YOU BETWEEN 8 AND 10 AM TOMORROW TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY.)

It is written AFTER the mention of the money, $118,000, (and I believe the ransom note writer considers wealth as sinful (he also wrote "FAT CAT")) and BEFORE the sentence:

(THE DELIVERY WILL BE EXHAUSTING SO I ADVISE YOU TO BE RESTED.)

With the words "exhausting" and "delivery", I believe that the ransom writer is referring the spiritual LAST DAYS, the text he has interpreted in AMOS and elsewhere as the turmoil before the establishment of a new kingdom on Earth. (Also I believe that the use of the word RESTED is spiritually slanted.)

Q. KITE, what about the spider web in the broken basement window. Doesn't that mean that it wasn't used by the intruder?

A. It might. I don't know enough about the web. At any rate, I'm not sold on the idea that the broken window area must have been used by the intruder(s). I'm pretty much sold on the idea that intruder wanted that suitcase near the broken window in case he was cornered in the basement and he might even have stepped on the suitcase to make sure it was suitable as a step up out the window. But he might never have gone through window, either in or out. He could have entered through an unlocked door, if there was one, or otherwise got in, broke in. Wasn't there also something about a chair being up against a door in the basement in such a way as to make it seem as if the intruder didn't go out through the broken window area? If so, that's something else to consider because, if he did place the chair like that, he may have wanted to make it seem as if parts of the basement were never accessed?

The intruder, in my opinion, wants to buy as much time as possible because he fears being tracked by dogs back to a wilderness hideout. This fear, in my estimation, is expressed in the order of the wording in the ransom note:

(Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as the (POLICE) ........)(If we (CATCH)you talking to a stray (DOG)......)

(POLICE)(CATCH)(DOG)
KITE

Postby KITE on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 am

Just as a continuation of the post above, there is, in my estimation, a more straightforward explanation of a possible allusion to the Book of Amos with the sentence that begins: (I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow......). I am suggesting that the ransom writer used the (AM) in that sentence to allude to (AM)os and I believe this followed him using the dollar sign as the letters (IS) before 118,000 to allude to (the Book of Isaiah 1:18). So, if I wrote that sentence out with what I consider to be spiritual slant or otherwise the cryptic allusion to spiritual text (in parenthesis), it would be this:

You will withdraw $(dollar sign are the letters IS, short for Isaiah) 118,000 (alluding to ISAIAH 1:18) from your account.

So with that, I didn't try to make a sentence out of it, I just pointed out what I consider the cryptic spiritual slant. In other words, it wouldn't really wouldn't be accurate for me to say the sentence means: (You will withdraw Isaiah 1:18 from your account.). The reason I'm pointing this out is because I believe with the other sentence...(I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow......), I tried to or otherwise was led into making a sentence out of it, when I shouldn't have. In other words, I could do the same as I did with the (IS) Isaiah sentence and point out what I consider to be cryptic spiritual slant in parenthesis:

I will call you (to repentance) between 8 and 10 am (alluding to Chapter 9 of the Book of (AM)os) tomorrow to instruct you on delivery(the birth of a new kingdom on Earth).

So, I believe now that the ransom writer was alluding to just Chapter 9 in the Book of Amos. In other words:

WHAT NUMBER IS BETWEEN 8 AND 10? .................THE ANSWER IS 9.
In other words, (BETWEEN 8 and 10 AM) is cryptically alluding to Chapter 9 (AM)OS, in my estimation.

I have to explain something that just happened! I mean this was just like 10 minutes ago! I was done with my post after explaining the possible (AM)OS cryptic allusion and I proceeded to look over the Ramsey ransom note to see if there were any other possible similar uses of, let's say, abbreviations like (AM) or uses of non-letters like the (dollar sign) that I believe was used as the letters (I) and (S). And so I've looked at the ransom note about 1000 times by now and I'm not really expecting to find anything new.......... BUT I DID NOTICE SOMETHING! And with a frame of mind to look for a cryptically used non-letter, it clicked in my mind in about ONE HALF OF A SECOND!

Q. That's enough already KITE. I can see what you listed as your location. Just say what it is you noticed in the ransom note!

A. The percentage signs used in the sentence that starts near the bottom of Page 2 and goes into Page 3!

I've previously suggested that that sentence:

(You stand a 99% chance......................................you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.)

is alluding to (The Parable of the Lost Sheep), which also uses the numbers 99 and 100, if I'm not mistaken.

The percentage signs, in my estimation, are shaped like a cane? that shepherd's use or else use to use. It might be called a crook.

So, like the dollar sign being used for the letters (I and S) to aid in alluding to ISAIAH 1:18, in my opinion, the ransom writer, in my estimation, similarly used the percentage signs shaped like a shepherd's crook?, is it?, to further or else reinforce his allusion (beyond the use of 99 and 100) to the Parable of the Lost Sheep. I believe that he would have revealed these (possible) cryptic uses to authorities upon capture.
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 am

So, according to what I believe was the ransom note writer's interpretation of spiritual text that he then, in my estimation, alluded to in the ransom note, most of the first page, with the spiritual slant in parenthesis, might look something like this:

Listen carefully! (Hearken!)
We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction. (a very small remnant) We respect your business but not the (sinful) country that it serves. At this time we have your daughter in our possession. (we have rescued the daughter of Zion from sin) She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997 (survive the last days of 1996)-(if you want her to survive the turmoil of the last days) you must follow our instructions (on repenting) to the letter.
You will withdraw $118,000.00 (alluding to Isaiah 1:18 and the colors red and white and sinning and repenting) from your account. $100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills. Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache to the bank. When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag. (continuing of colors from Isaiah 1:18 with the color brown representing humility) I will call you (to repentance) between 8 and 10 am (alluding to Amos Chapter 9) tomorrow to instruct you on delivery. (likening labor to the turmoil of the last days that leads to the birth of a new kingdom on Earth) The delivery will be exhausting so I advise you to be rested. (an "exhausting delivery" as a continuation of the spiritual slant from the previous sentence)
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 pm

I believe that the following sentences from the ransom note are, in my estimation, all similarly worded to reinforce or otherwise suggest that the ransom note writer was instructed from above to kidnap. (In other words, I believe that, in the event of his capture, he would make a false claim of being instructed from above in order to plead insanity.)

The two gentlemen (WATCHING OVER) your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.

You and your family are (UNDER) constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.

Don't (UNDER) estimate us John.

It is (UP) to you now John!

Those last two sentences are at the end of the ransom note, which reads:

Don't (UNDER) estimate John. Use that good (southern) common sense of yours. It is (UP) to you now John!

Looking at that with what I believe are the spiritual slanted uses of the words (UNDER) and (UP), the use of the word (southern), in my estimation, seems to be word play of some sort?
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:28 am

Looking at the ransom note's instructions on how the money ($118,000) is to be sorted, I believe it is spiritually slanted to parallel with his ransom note-use of (small foreign faction). In other words, I believe that he used (small foreign faction) to parallel with (very small remnant) from the Book of Isaiah, which I believe he interpreted as that the (very small remnant) was all that was left in the sinful country to redeem the daughter of Zion, or else the sinful country. So, in other words, in the ransom note, I believe the ransom writer is pretending to rationalize his kidnapping by saying that the daughter (daughter of Zion) has been rescued by the small foreign faction (very small remnant).

And, in the same way as he is saying the country is sinful, I believe he is saying or pretending that wealth and the $118,000 is sinful and, in my estimation, he proceeds to give the sinful money a remnant (the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills)-(remaining amount in lower denomination) just as he, in my opinion, interpreted the country as having a (very small remnant).

I now believe that the intruder did not trespass into the house that night by way of the broken basement window. And I don't believe he left the house that way either. I do believe he put he suitcase up against the window and possibly went so far as to step on it, to test it as a way out of the house, but only if he was trapped down there. He may have used the same door to get into the house and out, which could be a door located near the kitchen. In other words, I believe he got in the house, possibly an unlocked door or forced door and went right to the kitchen and began writing the ransom note. I believe this explains what I believe is a messy penmanship beginning to the ransom note--he and his hands were cold from the walk there? And so the rest of the scenario might have a female intruder going upstairs and returning and then pineapple was eaten as the ransom note was completed? Then they went to the basement where the intruder's kidnapping plans were met with resistance?

Concerning the wine cellar, I believe it was staged with colors: red heart, white blanket, pink clothing? As I've said before, I believe these colors meant that red(sin)white(repent)pink(birth of a new kingdom) as the intruder pretended to rationalize his criminal behavior so that if captured he could plead insanity? I'm note sure it can be determined exactly where the pink clothing was placed but I believe the intruder staged these colors in an order so that the red heart would be seen first, then the white blanket, and then the pink clothing?
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 am

So, I don't know if that basement window was used to get in or out of the house that night? Was there a grate that needed to be pulled out of the window well first? If so, would the intruder(s) have pulled that grate out even if that wasn't the way he would enter the house?

Q. KITE? A. Meaning, let's say the intruder found an unlocked door or one he could otherwise get thru that would be easier than dropping down into the basement and could thus move along his kidnapping plans quicker and let's say (as I believe) that the intruder had already broken into the home previously, at least once, and was thus familiar with the house, including the broken basement window, and believing too that the intruder had planned everything out, would he first, before going thru the door, pull out the grate from the window well of the basement window area? (if, in fact, there was a grate and well and I'm not mistaken?) In other words, the intruder(s) may never have actually used the basement window to get in and out of the house that night but prepared it as an emergency exit by pulling out the grate and then later putting the suitcase under it?

So, maybe the basement window was never used but if the window was used as a way in or way out or both, would it have been possible to have used that window while avoiding or else mostly avoiding the spider web? I believe this intruder wanted, to the extent possible, to leave everything as he found it. In other words, avoiding that spider web, if he could, would be preferable to him, in my estimation? But I really would have had to have seen that basement window area and spider web before I could thus then more confidently express my opinion on a possible scenario.
KITE

Postby KITE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

So, concerning the $ 118,000, I believe that the intruder FIRST considered NOT the amount of money but the DOLLAR SIGN!

Q. KITE, you mean because of how the dollar sign could be seen as the letter (S) with the letter (I) thru it?

A. Yes, and I believe he penned the letter (I) both bigger and before the letter (S) and that thus it was meant as an (IS) to indicate (IS)AIAH and as a whole (ISAIAH 1:18), which I believe he interpreted as being about sinning and repenting.

Of course, I have already discussed my belief that the intruder crafted a dualistic ransom note; one that stayed true to a kidnapping for ransom scenario while simultaneously alluding with spiritual slant. The intruder, upon capture, in my estimation, in my opinion, would have revealed the cryptic nature of his ransom note and told authorities that he was instructed to kidnap from above, in an attempt to avoid prosecution.

Part of the spiritual slant, in my estimation, is the 66 LINE length of the ransom note (if I'm not mistaken). Starting with LISTEN CAREFULLY! as LINE ONE and ending with S.B.T.C as LINE 66 (which I believe means Sanctified By The Cross). In my opinion, 66 LINES to match the 66 chapters in The Book Of Isaiah, if I'm not mistaken.

So, if the intruder did intentionally pen 66 LINES, how did he go about it?

Q. KITE, how do you believe the intruder was able to ensure that exactly 66 LINES were penned? Did he bring along a copy of the ransom note that night and copy it on to the household paper. That would seem an obvious way of going about it, wouldn't it?

A. Yes, but I don't think he did that. Early in the ransom note, he seems to cross out the word (DON'T) as if possibly he would have written: WE DONT RESPECT THE COUNTRY THAT YOUR BUSINESS SERVES. I believe that that was a sentence from an earlier draft that he recalled but then quickly corrected to the more polished: WE RESPECT YOUR BUSINESS BUT NOT THE COUNTRY THAT IT SERVES. I believe he memorized the ransom note. I believe he was concerned with time and that memorizing the ransom note was the quickest way. To me, using the household paper showed that he was very cautious and though he could have brought along a ransom note with only a single letter representing a word and then spaced the one letter-words to appropriately or else approximately fill out 66 LINES (In other words, relying on memory but the single letters could be a memory aid while the pre-prepared spacing would ensure the desired 66 LINES), I don't think he did that either.

Q. KITE, so you believe that the intruder memorized BOTH the text of the ransom note and the length of each LINE or something similar to that?

A. I believe he memorized exactly what he would write and that he also crafted the ransom note in such a way so that it would be 66 LINES. I should explain that.

The beginning, from LISTEN CAREFULLY! to the end of that paragraph is TEN LINES. That's an easy observation. The next TEN LINES would go until...TO INSTRUCT YOU ON DELIVERY. The LINE before mentions BETWEEN 8 and 10. The number between 8 and 10 is 9 and it is the 9th LINE. In other words, I believe that was intentional. The next sentence mentions the word RESTED. I believe that's a word association to the number SEVEN, resting on the seventh day. And so there are SEVEN lines that lead to an indentation, is it? (ANY DEVIATION...) starts a TEN LINE section. On the TENTH LINE is mention of the (F.B.I.). I believe that that's word association, ten fugitives sought. The next twelve LINES; leads to LINE 12 and it's mention of the word COUNTER MEASURES, seemingly separated. I believe that that's word association, COUNTER MEASURES-COUNTER clockwise, associated to the number 12(In other words numbers ONE thru TWELVE on a clock.) The next FIVE LINES with it's mention of 99 and 100 are alluding to The Parable of the Lost Sheep, in my opinion. The next TEN LINES close out the note with the intruder talking more directly after a slighter indentation. And then the TWO LINES of (VICTORY!) and (S.B.T.C.).

That got pretty convoluted and the last TWO sections aren't exactly 5 and 10 LINES but are only words off and it wasn't about being exact as long as 66 LINES resulted. Let me see if I can explain it better.

The intruder, in my estimation, in my opinion, memorized exactly what he would write and also included memory aids in the ransom note to allow navigation to a 66 LINES total. I believe he did it this way:

First paragraph: TEN LINES
next section: TEN LINES including BETWEEN 8 and 10 on the 9th LINE
next section: SEVEN LINES using RESTED to allude to the number SEVEN
next section: TEN LINES using FBI on LINE 10 to allude to the number 10 (fugitives)
next section: TWELVE LINES, the twelfth using COUNTER MEASURES to allude to COUNTER CLOCKWISE and the number TWELVE.
next section: FIVE LINES, they allude to the Parable Of The Lost Sheep, in my opinion.
next section: TEN LINES where the intruder talks perhaps more directly, using the word YOU
next section: TWO LINES...(VICTORY) AND (S.B.T.C.)

TEN+TEN+SEVEN+TEN+TWELVE+FIVE+TEN+TWO=SIXTY-SIX

10+10+7+10+12+5+10+2=66

So, I believe that that's how the intruder intended to more or less progress in how he wrote the ransom note, using word association to navigate his way so as not to stray from a 66 LINE result. In my estimation and opinion.
KITE

Previous

Return to News and Updates