The Missing T and K

Re: The Missing T and K

Postby KITE on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am

I recently noticed something that works well with the missing T and K and, in my opinion, is not a coincidence but rather a deliberate design in duo with the uninked invisible initials. If you'll notice the first 3 lines of the November 9, 1969 communication. They are:
THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING
I THOUGH YOU WOULD NEAD A
GOOD LAUGH BEFORE YOU

So, it's the second line with the potential for a missing T and K with... I THOUGH(T) YOU WOULD (K)NEAD A
Now, if you put those 3 sentences on top of each other or otherwise like the 340 cipher(and remember that this communication goes along with the 340 cipher being sent in and a request for it to be placed on the FRUNT page), you end up with:

T....H....I....S....I....S....T....(H....E....Z....O....D....I....A....C....)S....P....E....A....K....I....N....G....
I.....T...H....O...U....G...H....(Y....O....U....W...O....U....L.....D...)N....E....A...D....A.....................
G....O...O....D...L....A...U....(G....H....B.....E....F....O....R....E....)Y....O....U..............................

I put parenthesis' where the invisible T and K would be, after THOUGH and before NEAD, and you'll notice after the T you have (HE) on Line 1 and then (OD) also on Line 1 and then you have (ORE) on Line 3. So, it's like this:

Missing T...(H...E)...Z...(O...D)...I...A...C...K-Missing
Missing T....Y...O....U....W...O....U...L...D...K-Missing
Missing T....G...H....B....E....F...(O...R...E)..K-Missing

So, T(HE)(OD)(ORE)K.....very interesting, isn't it?
KITE

Postby Jem on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi ya'll! I'm thinking maybe the T's not missing at all - it's hiding right there BEFORE YOU! What comes before U? T, as in Ted! And where should that T be placed? Right where it says! - before YOU. (The first YOU).
Jem

Postby KITE on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am

Interesting possible word play Jem. With your observation in mind, I wonder if something similar was cryptically crafted with the line......
(You won't get the NEWS FOR a while yet)....(NEWS-4?). The idea with that is NEWS is (N)orth (E)ast (W)est (S)outh and (4) points of the zodiac circle. What I mean by that is that possibly the BAD NEWS was a word play warning that Zodiac would complete his numbers game around the zodiac circle, a sociopathic game I believe he was playing in association with his murderous behavoir. If you look at the 3 locations up until this point(November 8, 1969), you have: (with the number-for-letters of the words in parenthesis):
NAPA(32)+ZODIAC(58)=90
SAN FRANCISCO(122)+ZODIAC(58)=180
VALLEJO(77)+ZODIAC(58)=135X2=270...(2 DATES FOR VALLEJO)

Those(90,180,270) are the first 3 points in degrees of a circle before finally 360. So, possibly the bad news not to be gotten for a while was because zodiac had yet to complete his number games and he knew he needed TWO more dates for that completion(2 more 180's)(One to double up to 360 and one for a single 180)(MODESTO, CALIF(122)+ZODIAC(58)=(180) may have been the first 180 attempt). For a more comprehensive analysis of Zodiac's possible number games in association with six signs of the zodiac, refer to the section:
KITE's greatest cryptic find!
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case