Bomb Cipher 6/26/70

Re: Bomb Cipher 6/26/70

Postby KITE on Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Yeah, there can be several things going on at once, the arrangement of sequence borne from a platform of anagrammed cryptics is one possible example of such a theoretical multi-intentional effort. And I believe what I have to add here today is possibly in concert with that. Once again, I can't be totally sure this idea hasn't already been suggested. Well, anyway, in the 32 cipher, there are 23 letters and 9 symbols. The 9 symbols, in given order, are: TRIANGLE, SQUARE, ARIES, TRIANGLE, OHM, CIRCLE, SQUARE, ZODIAC SYMBOL, TRIANGLE. The first letters of each are: T,S,A,T,O,C,S,Z,T. So, since it's NINE symbols or translated to NINE letters, I'm trying to match that (0,3,6,9,) to KACZYNSKI and it does, but look how it does:

T.......S.......A.......T.......O.......C.......S.......Z.......T
K................A.........................C................Z........
.........Y................N........................S................K
....................................I...................................

It seems to work around the center. In other words: 1,2,3,4,(5),6,7,8,9. FIVE is the center to work around and then 1,3,6,8 followed by 2,4,7,9 and then 5. And, the Zodiac symbol=The Zodiac and using a T as the first letter instead of Z will still work as a SIX instead of ZERO.
KITE

Re: Bomb Cipher 6/26/70

Postby KITE on Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 am

Looking at the first EIGHT symbols on the 6/26/70 BOMB-cipher, you have 5 letters and 3 symbols. The 3 symbols, in order, are:
TRIANGLE
SQUARE
ARIES
So, right there you can see the acronym TSA and wasn't there a character in (T)he (S)ecret (A)gent who was so secretive as to be only known as the symbol triangle?
When you give the 3 symbols their first letter, you have:
CTJISOKA
So, you have straight readings of TSA and TJK:
C(T)JI(S)OK(A)
C(T)(J)ISO(K)A

So, so far, you have:
*The first 3 symbol-symbols first letters make the acronym TSA
*In (T)he (S)ecret (A)gent, one of the characters is only known as the symbol triangle, is that correct?, if I'm not mistaken on that?
*Both TSA and TJK are found in order in the first 8, after giving the 3 symbols their first letter.

Now, at this point, this, in my opinion, is interesting. But what makes it very interesting, in my opinion, is this final observation.
Numbers-For-Letters:
TRIANGLE+SQUARE+ARIES=219
THEODORE J KACZYNSKI=219

TRIANGLE=86
(THEODORE=90)

SQUAREARIES=133
(JKACZYNSKI=129)
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case