Possible Zodiac And/Or TJK Link To Original Night Stalker?

Re: Possible Zodiac And/Or TJK Link To Original Night Stalker?

Postby KITE on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Looking at the two pages about school. I'm wondering what's going on with the way this writer mentions 6th grade. If I'm not mistaken, he writes (6TH) FIVE times on the first page, but all in a different way. If I'm not mistaken, he writes them in this order:

6TH GRADE
6TH GRADE YEAR
6TH GRADER
6TH GRADE TEACHER
6TH GRADE CLASS

Then, if I'm not mistaken, he writes (SIXTH)TWICE on the second page, in this order:

SIXTH GRADE
SIXTH GRADE YEAR

It's as if perhaps he intentionally followed the same pattern with SIXTH as was done with 6TH?
KITE

Postby KITE on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Perhaps what might be considered an over-mentioning of the SIXTH grade was because he didn't attend the SIXTH grade? Perhaps the school writings were all or mostly about misdirection? Perhaps the FIVE (6TH)'s and the SEVEN total(5 (6TH) +2(SIXTH)) was a clue that he went from the FIFTH grade to the SEVENTH grade? Or, if he did attend the SIXTH grade, perhaps he is misdirecting with some or all of what he writes concerning it?
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:27 pm

So, in my opinion, these 1978? papers concerning 6th grade school and the historical Custer and the Map and the word Punishment or Punshment, were intentionally left behind by the Original Night Stalker(ONS), in my opinion. And I believe the leaving behind of the Custer essay was not something simply employed entirely for the sake of misdirection, let's say as an example, but rather, I believe the historical Custer event meant a lot to the Original Night Stalker and had so perhaps for many years, in my opinion. I've previously proposed the possibility that the ONS, as the Visalia Ransacker(in my opinion, he was), proceeded with criminal activity with names that offered word association to the historical Custer event. I believe that's why the papers left behind, if I'm not mistaken, include the Custer essay and possibly the words SNELL and JEN. A., on the back of the Map, is it?, in my opinion. (and concerning this, to be kept in mind is that the writer of the Custer writing(who I believe was ONS) started out by abbreviating General as (Gen.) for Custer, even though he later writes out (general) for another general he mentions).

I have also wondered if it's possible that the Original Night Stalker could have also been the Zodiac. I guess it's possible but, in my estimation, they are probably not the same person(for example, I believe the Original Night Stalker was probably younger and blonder than the Zodiac). Possibly the most compelling connection, in my opinion, is the possibility that both serial murderers(ONS and Zodiac) intentionally proceeded with criminal activity with names that offered word association to a historical event. Historical events that were both, arguably and in my opinion and if I'm not mistaken, associated with society moving or perhaps expanding to the West in the United States in the 1800's. Historical events that both anti-society serial murderers(in my opinion) may have interpreted as prevailing society being defeated by nature?
KITE

Postby KITE on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Concerning the use of SEVEN variations? of SIXTH grade in the two pages of school writings, if I'm not mistaken:

Page 1:
6th GRADE
6TH GRADE YEAR
6TH GRADER
6TH GRADE TEACHER
6TH GRADE CLASS

PAGE 2:
SIXTH GRADE
SIXTH GRADE YEAR

So, if I'm not mistaken on any of that, the writer uses SEVEN mentions of the number SIX, seemingly in different ways, and with a possible pattern of starting to repeat what he wrote on the first page, on the second page, but replacing 6TH with SIXTH. So, is it possible that this was all intentional and meant to put some sort of emphasis on SEVEN uses of SIX?

One possibility concerns the idea that possibly the Original Stalker could have also been Zodiac and that possibly Zodiac knew of Ted Kaczynski and misdirected with possibly hidden clues? In other words, is it possible that the ONS knew of Ted Kaczynski and used his name in hidden clues as a form of misdirection?

What was supposed to be the word PUNISHMENT apparently, if I'm not mistaken, was penned? on the back of the MAP, was it? If I'm not mistaken, the word is altered so that the letter P is backwards and the letter I has been removed.

(Was the backward letter P, now looking like a number 9, in my opinion, meant to emphasize that the word was now NINE letters long?)

The backward letter P symbol in the Zodiac 3 PART cipher, if I'm not mistaken, was translated to the letter E. In my opinion, the Zodiac 340 cipher's backward letter P symbol was also a letter E.
So, when changing the backward P in PUNSHMENT to a letter E, the result is: EUNSHMENT

The numbers-for-letters(A=1,B=2,C=3 etc.) for EUNSHMENT is 119 matching KACZYNSKI=119.
And EUNSHMENT has SEVEN letters that match up with KACZYNSKI using a (+6), unless I'm mistaken.

.E......U......N......S......H......M......E......N......T......
.K......A..............Y......N......S.......K..............Z....
+6...+6...........+6.....+6....+6.....+6...........+6......

So, arguably as a cryptic possibility, was PUNISHMENT altered to EUNSHMENT to allow SEVEN matches of SIX with the name KACZYNSKI with the idea that this thus then matched up with the SEVEN uses of (SIX)th grade) in the 2 pages concerning school, if I'm not mistaken. In other words, did the writer(Original Night Stalker, in my opinion) intentionally emphasize SEVEN uses of the number SIX in the 2 pages of school writings so that it would align with the SEVEN matches of (+SIX) shift result for the possibly altered EUNSHMENT and the name KACZYNSKI? That's a lot of matches(7) for one number(6), and they're all (+6). And most of the name(KA*YNSK*Z) is in order.
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 pm

So, is it possible that the word PUNSHMENT is cryptically connected to the two pages of school writings and the use of 6th and SIXTH?
So, with the possible: EUNSHMENT=KA(*)YNSK(*)Z (+6,+6,*,+6,+6,+6,+6,*,+6), that makes the TWO letter N's in EU(N)SHME(N)T as not shifted with (+6) to KACZYNSKI.
So, is there possibly something in the 2 pages of 6th grade school writings that perhaps can be argued as providing the shift for those 2 unshifted letter N's in EUNSHMENT that would then result in an anagram for the name KACZYNSKI? KA(*)YNSK(*)Z

The second page has a Line(Line 2) that reads: (and write 50-100-150 sentance)

Those numbers(50-100-150)are spaced similar to 3-6-9 or 10-20-30. If I'm not mistaken, they are similarly spaced to the 0-3-6-9 on the Zodiac symbol penned on the Map(6-26-70, was it?).

Q. KITE, do you think those numbers somehow provide the shift for those two letter N's in EUNSHMENT, so that (NN=CI) and an anagram for the name KACZYNSKI results?

A. Possibly. First, I'll change (50-100-150) to (5-10-15), an arguably more suitable series to place at the points of a circle or Zodiac symbol(like 3-6-9 or 10-20-30).

Here are the number shifts:

..E......U.....N......S......H......M......E......N......T......
..K......A.....C......Y......N......S.......K......I.......Z......(KACYNSKIZ) anagrams to (KACZYNSKI)
+6....+6..+15...+6....+6....+6....+6.....-5....+6......

So, possibly those numbers were provided(50-100-150 changed to 5-10-15) to complete the puzzle?
(The SEVEN sixes matched up and then the last two chosen from (5-10-15))?

Q. KITE, if the writer was possibly emphasizing the number SIX, why not use SIX of SIX instead of SEVEN? In other words, he needed not make the P backward in PUNSHMENT and then simply mention the 6th or SIXTH grade SIX times in the 2 pages school writings?

A. There are several possible reasons for making the P in PUNSHMENT backwards and using SEVEN sixes instead of SIX. One is that it allows a numbers-for-letters match with KACZYNSKI at 119. Another is that it involves the Zodiac case. Another is that 7 out of 9 is more comprehensive than 6 out of 9. Also it allows a closer match to KACZYNSKI (KA*YNSK*Z).

But there is another possibility perhaps.

If I'm not mistaken, there are FIVE mentions of SIX(6th) on the first page of the school writings and then TWO mention of SIX(sixth) on the second page. The total for the number SIX is 42(6x7). So, if I wrote that out, if I'm not mistaken, it would be:

Page 1: 5 sixes. Page 2: 2 sixes. 7 total uses of 6(7x6=42)......written again as......: (1.5) (2.2) (42) total (7x6)

In other words, was the Ted Kaczynski date of birth alluded to? 1.(5 2.2 42) (6x7)? (5-22-42?)

In other words: First(1)page uses of SIX: (5) (2)nd) page: (2) uses, and (42) total for sixes(6x7)? (5-22-42?)

In the Zodiac case, the real Zodiac possibly misdirected with cryptic readings of Kaczynski's date of birth in the 13 symbol code and the 3/22/71 communication?

(is it possible that the Original Night Stalker was Zodiac and that the ONS/Zodiac knew of Ted Kaczynski and misdirected with cryptic clues concerning Kaczynski?)

But like I said, I believe that the Original Night Stalker arguably was probably younger and blonder than Zodiac, in my opinion, but yet I did proceed to look for possible hidden messages that might seem similarly suggestible in the separate cases? So this is sort of a hypothetical analysis, I suppose it can be called, but, nevertheless, the numbers involved here are very interesting, in my opinion.
Last edited by KITE on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm

If I'm not mistaken on the following:

Concerning the 2 pages of SIXTH grade school writings:

How many times was SIX mentioned on page 1: (5)
How many times was SIX mentioned on Page (2): (2)
Was is the total for the number SIX: (42) 6x7

(did possibly the Original Night Stalker know of Ted Kaczynski and misdirect by alluding to his date of birth?)

Here's something that is very interesting, in my opinion.

This is written on the second page of sixth grade school writings, if I'm not mistaken:

UNTIL MY BONES AKED, UNTIL MY HAND FELT....

I find it similar to the 10-27-70 Zodiac communication:

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, YOU ACHE TO KNOW MY NAME

So, I'm wondering if possibly the ONS was also the real Zodiac and intentionally alluded to this Zodiac communication when he wrote MY BONES AKED(I believe the ONS intentionally left behind these writings.)

And, then used this as part of revealing a NAME?

Concerning the 10-27-70 Zodiac communication, there was possibly the name KACZYNSKI or KACZYNSI revealed, when noting possible peculiarities in the individual letters such as a backward letter (N) and a lower case letter (I). Another was the misspelling PARADICE, supplying the letter (C).

And so, in my opinion, the misspelling AKED makes the possible similarity of the words all the more interesting. Here's something that makes it even more interesting, in my opinion. Concerning the 2 pages of sixth grade school writings, when I noted any words that had a letter used that, in my opinion, was an error, there was an interesting result, in my opinion. (Only when a letter is used, penned-----not when a letter should be there, but is not, such as MADER should be MADDER, if I'm not mistaken)

Here are the words with an incorrect penned letter, in my estimation: DIS(S)APOINTMENTS, BUIL(T), AW(E)FUL, SENT(A)NCE, WR(I)TE, I(N)PORTANT, WRI(GH)T, A(K)ED, DIS(C)USTED, ANGR(Y)NESS
So, in my opinion, those words should be: disappointments, build, awful, sentence, wrote, important, write, ached, disgusted, angriness.

Those letters are (STEAINGHKCY) and that anagrams to (THE KACYNSGI). If I'm not mistaken, that is only a letter Z and a letter O from reading: THEO KACZYNSGI.
As far as a possible letter O, it could have been written in the place of a letter A. I'm looking at the word MADE, possibly written as MODE in the sentence: and (MODE) me built a state of hated in my heart? As far as a possible letter Z, the word REALIZED is used in the sixth grade school writings. Possibly, since it is the letter Z, perhaps it's not penned correctly cursive and meant to be singled out for that? Or possibly, the letter Z was to be singled out based on the alternate spelling REALISED, if I'm not mistaken on any of that?

But here's a similar but, in my opinion a more interesting possibility. In other words, if there is anything to this, I believe what I'm about to present was more likely intended and what I just wrote happened to fall into place around it? What I think is more likely possible, if the ONS was misdirecting by alluding to Ted Kaczynski?, is that just the second page of the school writings was used to reveal KACZYNSKI, since that is where the words: UNTIL MY BONES AKED, UNTIL MY HANDS FELT...are found.

So, looking at just the SECOND page of sixth grade school writings and looking at only words with ONE letter that shouldn't be there, in my estimation, and accepting REALI(Z)ED as one because it is the letter Z and also perhaps it was based on REALISED, the result is:

SENT(A)NCE, WR(I)TE, I(N)PORTANT, REALI(Z)ED, A(K)ED , DIS(C)USTED, ANGR(Y)NESS

So, that's (AINZKCY). That's very interesting, in my opinion, because it anagrams to KACZYNI. In other words, the letters S and K are missing. That would be similar to the possible revealing of KACZYNSI in the Zodiac 10-27-70 communication since it's possible that the letters S and K were supplied by the (SK)eleton. I believe that is correct and part of the puzzle and was reinforced by the skeleton in the 10-27-70 communication arguably flashing the number 30 with his hand. 30 is the numbers-for-letters for S(19)+K(11). And, I believe that Zodiac used numbers-for-letters often.

So, by using MY BONES AKED, was that meant to supply the (S) and (K) to go along with the other letters in the possible misspellings(AINKCY) (and the Z in REALIZED) to reveal (and misdirect with) the name KACZYNSKI?

(to be fair, I did previously include the word PAIN, possibly penned as PAI(R)?, as a possible misspelling (found on the second page of school writings). In other words, the letter R can arguably be singled out also but, in my opinion, it's questionable?)
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Concerning the 10-27-70 Zodiac communication and the possible revealing of KACZYNSI by way of possibly peculiar individual letters:
They are, if I'm not mistaken:

Intersected letter (A)
misspelled letter (C) in PARADICE
large letter (Z)
different letter(Y) of the 4 BY words
backwards? letter (N)
lower case letter(I)

So, this, unless I'm mistaken, results in (ACZYNI) and if I'm not mistaken, the idea was that the letters S and K were taken from the word (SK)ELETON to then have KACZYNSI. This possible revealing of KACZYNSI was not my observation but I did add the suggestion that the S and K from (SK)ELETON were reinforced by what I believe is the number 30 seen on the skeleton's hand. S(19)+K(11)=30 (numbers-for-letters). I also suggested that the number 14 penned? on the skeleton's hand and the 4-TEEN, also penned?, led to looking for the 14th letter in the alphabetically listed FOUR BY words.

4-TEEN, in my opinion, was written that way because the word TEEN has a numbers-for-letters of 44. T(20)+E(5)+E(5)+N(14)=44.
So since, if I'm not mistaken, 4-TEEN=(4-44), I believe it's clueing in on the letter K, since it's the 14th letter(4-teen) and the third of the FOUR(4-44) alphabetically listed BY words:
BYGUN BYFIRE BY(K)NIFE BYROPE

So, the idea is that possibly the Original Night Stalker was also the real Zodiac and he knew of Ted Kaczynski and misdirected with possible hidden messages and clues. And that perhaps he alluded back to the Zodiac case and the possible revealing of KACZYNSKI in the 10-27-70 communication with the papers he possibly left behind.(I believe they were intentionally left where the police would find them.)

So, written on the second page of the sixth grade school writings is:

UNTIL MY BONES AKED, UNTIL MY HAND FELT

compared to the 10-27-70 Zodiac communication's: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, YOU ACHE TO KNOW MY NAME

So, the idea is that possibly KACZYNSKI is revealed somewhat similarly(individual letters) in the second page of sixth grade school writings:

If I'm not mistaken, the misspellings are:

A(K)ED, SENT(A)NCE, DIS(C)USTED, ANGR(Y)NESS, I(N)PORTANT, WR(I)TE (should be wrote, in my opinion)

Add to this, REALI(Z)ED, based on the possible alternate spelling REALISED, and perhaps because it's a letter Z and arguably not correctly cursive?, if I'm not mistaken.

So, that results in KACZYNI, and the idea is then that SKELETON(MY BONES AKED) once again supplies the missing S and K:

........A(K)ED
...SENT(A)NCE
.....DIS(C)US......(TED)
..REALI(Z)ED
...ANGR(Y)NESS
.........I(N)PORTANT
.........(SK)ELETON
......WR(I)TE

The possible idea with the misspelled DISCUSTED is perhaps to emphasize his disgust with the historical Custer?
UNTIL MY BONES AKED has a 13 letter sequence UN(TIL MY BONES AKE)D that anagrams out to: (I AM, BY, SKELETON), an interesting result, in my opinion, when considering the content of the 10-27-70 Zodiac communication. And perhaps the second page of sixth grade school writing's use of the words (Paragraphs) and the possibly misspelled (PAIR) are clues alluding to the 10-27-70 communication's use of PARADICE?
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Q. KITE-The Bright Light In A Cold Case Night, I agree that you have the letters (KACYI) with the apparent misspellings: a(K)ed, sent(A)nce, dis(C)usted, angr(Y)ness, wr(I)te. And then adding the (SK) from (SK)eleton, based on a possible parallel to the Zodiac 10-27-70 communication's possible revealing of the name KACZYSNKI because of the sixth grade school writing's second page use of: (MY BONES AKED, MY HAND FELT), would tenatively? result in: KACYSKI. That might be most of (KACZYNSKI), I guess. However, the other words you point out as possible misspellings, I find questionable. REALIZED is apparently spelled correctly. The words I(N)PORTANT and PAI(R) appear not to be, in my opinion, genuine misspellings. In other words, in my opinon, they don't sound misspelled. Are they, in fact, not misspellings? but rather poor penmanship? And what do you make of the misspelled WRIGHT?

A.The word REALI(Z)ED, because it involves the letter (Z), could have been a way of reverting back to the (Z)odiac 10-27-70 communication's possible revealing of the name KACZYNSKI by way of possibly peculiar individual letters? In other words, if REALIZED had appeared in the 10-27-70 possible Zodiac communication, it could have been, in my estimation, included as a possibly peculiar individual letter because, in my opinion, the letter Z is not quite correctly cursive, unless I'm mistaken on that? It could have also been a bit deceptive in that perhaps it was misspelled compared to REALISED? I do believe that INPORTANT and PAIR apparently involve poor penmanship. The letter N used for the letter M was apparently and in my opinion employed more than once on the second page (asha(N)ed?). It seemed to be a habit of the writer, in my opinion. I believe intentionally habitual. So, including the Z(realized) and the N(inportant) with the other misspellings, and the (SK) from skeleton, that's KACZYNSKI. (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski?). The word PAIN possibly spelled PAIR may not qualify as a poor penmanship misspelling? But possibly it was intentionally penned poorly to allude to the word PARADICE from the 10-27-70 communication? I noticed another interesting possibility concerning a possible allusion to the word PARADICE. Line 4 begins with the capitalized? word PARAGRAPHS. Line 7, below the word PARAGRAPHS, has the word SIDE. PARA and SIDE combine to make the word PARADISE. What makes that interesting to me is that (SIDE) is from an apparent breaking up of the word INSIDE. In other words, in my estimation, it's an error and perhaps it was intentionally penned that way to draw attention to it?

The misspelling WRIGHT may have also possibly been alluding back to the 10-27-70 communication. How so, KITE? Because it's right before (MY BONES AKED). With the (SK) suggested as taken from (SK)eleton, perhaps the (GH) in WRI(GH)T can be suggested as the first two letters in (GH)ost? Why ghost? Because of the 10-27-70 communication's use of the word BOO? So, this sentence might be cryptically alluding back to the 10-27-70 communication:

...WRIGHT until MY BONES AKED, until MY HAND FELT every horrid PAIR

WRI(GH)T=GHOST (BOO!)
until MY BONES AKED, until MY HAND FELT=(I FEEL it in MY BONES, you ACHE to know my name)(SK)eleton
PAIR=(PARADICE)
KITE

Postby KITE on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm

I should probably better explain this possible cryptic? revealing of the name KACZYNSKI in the second page of school writings. (was the Ted Kaczynski name used to misdirect?). I believe that the writer of these papers was the Original Night Stalker and that he crafted an altered and ambiguous handwriting for the sake of both disguising his real handwriting and relaying cryptic clues. For example, the word JUST, that is the first word on Line 10. It looks to me as if the second letter could be a U, an E, or an un-dotted I, this based on looking at the penmanship of other words. So, in other words, he could have used it as JUST while hinting it was JEST, and thus an anagram for (JETS), which along with 3 other misspellings(going back to page one of the school writings for two of these misspellings) (WRIGHT, PLANED, FEILD) could have been a hidden message alluding in some way to aviation? As another example, there are two uses of the word SIXTH towards the end of the second page. Neither, in my estimation, has a correctly penned letter H and the first SIXTH's letter H, to me, looks like a small letter R? Another example, in my opinion, is that the writer sometimes seemingly uses a letter N instead of a letter M, such as INPORTANT and ASHANED, even as he seems to correctly pen other words such as MEMORY, in my interpretation of his penmanship? Concerning the writer's use of the letter N, I believe that he wrote SNELL and JEN A., on the back of the Map, if that is where? I believe this might at least partly explain his use of the letter N as an M because, in my opinion, I believe he was hinting that he was the Visalia Ransacker when he wrote what I believe is SNELL and JEN A. In other words, in my opinion, he wanted to hint at it, but in the event of his apprehension, his ambiguous handwriting, as I see it, would allow him, as a defendant, to challenge the interpretation of those words. A different example is the misspelling WRIGHT(Line 11). He has already correctly spelled WRITE 3 times before that, if I'm not mistaken, and then he correctly spells WRITE once after, if I'm not mistaken. In other words, a rather obvious intentional misspelling, as I see it.

So, what I have done is to separate the poor penmanship(intentional, in my opinion) from the misspellings that sound like misspellings. In other words, even though I suspect the writer here was a good speller, I believe he intentionally misspelled words that are believable as misspellings. In other words, for example, I interpret the spelling of that first use of the word SIXTH as SIXTR. But, I don't see that as a reasonable or otherwise believable misspelling. I consider that (intentional) poor penmanship. The misspelling AKED, on the other hand, I see as a believable misspelling or else one that sounds misspelled?

So, here are the words I consider as deliberate but believable misspellings(not what I see as poor penmanship) (and involving only the one letter incorrectly used):

a(K)ed sent(A)nce dis(C)usted angr(Y)ness i(N)portant wr(I)te

So, that's (KACYNI).

INPORTANT is different in that I believe it involves intentional ambiguous penmanship but yet, in my opinion, it's also a believably sounding misspelling. WRITE is different too because it deals with using the wrong tense, if I'm not mistaken(should be WROTE?). So, I consider it a believable misspelling as well.

So, from here, an S and K, from the word (SK)eleton, is added to (KACYNSI), considering a possible parallel to the Zodiac 10-27-70 communication:
(MY BONES AKED, MY HAND FELT(second page of school writings): I FEEL IT IN MY BONES, YOU ACHE TO KNOW MY NAME(10-27-70)(and 14 written on the skeleton's HAND))

So, that's (KACYNSKI).

Q. KITE, what about the letter Z needed to complete the KACZYNSKI name? Haven't you said that you believe it's taken from the word REALI(Z)ED.

A. I used to think that and perhaps it possibly is, but I may have found a better possibility. I now believe the letter Z is found in the word BECAUSE-BECAU(Z)E on Line 15. There are 3 BECAUSE seen downward. The first use of BECAUSE, in my opinion, is spelled BECAU(Z)E. To me, it looks like a letter Z, not cursive I don't think, but perhaps similar to a letter Z from the 1967 possible Zodiac Riverside communication(s)? And, the letter S in BECAUSE sounds like a letter Z, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm wondering too, if what I see as a not-cursive letter S from the first use of the word SIXTH was some sort of clue to match up with the non cursive letter Z in BECAU(Z)E, considering too that the letter S is the SIXTH letter in the word BECAU(S)E.

So, a possible final result is:

a(K)ed, sent(A)nce, dis(C)usted, becau(Z)e, angr(Y)ness, i(N)portant, (SK)eleton, wr(I)te........(K)(A)(C)(Z)(Y)(N)(SK)(I)
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

PUNISHMENT is a word that, in my estimation, works well with the Ted Kaczynski name and a shift of (+ or -6).

PUNISHMENT=JATCYNSKTZ (-6,+6,+6,-6,+6,+6,+6,+6,+6,+6) JATCYNSKTZ anagrams to TJ KACZYNST. So, that last letter is a T, looking close to a letter I? But that's what I mean about a (+ or -6) shift working well with the word PUNISHMENT and the Ted Kaczynski name. With the altered PUNSHMENT from the Map and using the backward letter P as an E(because the Zodiac 3-part cipher, if I'm not mistaken, has the backward letter P translating to a letter E), SEVEN letters match on a (+6) shift. EUNSHMENT=KA*YNSK*Z. And, if I'm not mistaken, there are SEVEN mentions of the SIXTH grade in the two pages of school writings.

It's all very interesting to me but I don't believe that the Original Night Stalker and Ted Kaczynski are the same person. Perhaps one way of noting the difference in the two, in my estimation, might be to say that Kaczynski was a highly intelligent and fairly athletic serial murderer while the Original Night Stalker was a fairy intelligent and highly athletic serial. The ONS may have looked bigger than Kaczynski, at times, and had a rounder face? Perhaps ONS's weight and blondness of hair fluctuated according to how active he was in a particular stretch of weeks or months, and depending on whether they were warmer months?(WHETHER and WARMER MONTHS registered as word-associated on my re-read) Actually perhaps or even ironically, his hair might have been witnessed as blonder when he was interrupted prowling at nights because he had spent a lot of time staking out areas during the days(walking, jogging, or bicycle)? I believe he needed risk in his life whether it was criminal activity or not. So, I do believe he would have been tempted to attend the town hall meeting in Sacramento, was it?

Looking at the possible ONS writings left behind in 1978, was it?, I noted the possibility of the misspellings WRIGHT, PLANED, FEILD as possibly coordinated as a clue and perhaps pointing in some way to aviation? It's interesting because I can read something in a book or hear something on television or the radio, and my mind flags a couple of words I saw or heard in reasonably close succession as a word association, but then I have to examine why it stood out as word associated? And then usually within 30 seconds, I'll figure it out. This happened when I first read in this topic about a message possibly written by the Visalia Ransacker, on a vehicle in a school parking lot in 1975, was it?
Beth, I'll get the rest. My mind flagged it as something word associated and then within 30 seconds I realized it was because of....
Sabbath, I'll get the rest. So, I'm not necessarily saying it was intentionally crafted as a double-meaning word-play message, but it's possible, in my opinion?
KITE

PreviousNext

Return to The Zodiac Case