Zodiac 340 Code Partial Solution & Caesar Code Analysis

Re: Zodiac 340 Code Partial Solution & Caesar Code Analysis

Postby KITE on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:44 am

So, concerning the previous post that talked of the number eleven possibly concerning the 340 cipher. There are ELEVEN symbols in a row and it is LINE ELEVEN and I do believe that the symbol pattern B(P)B(T)M(K)O was intentional and was meant to mean BMBO=(BOMB) and (P)rofessor (T)heo (K)aczynski or else possibly Ted or Theodore. So, if I believe that that sequence was intentional, the putting of 4 symbol-letters before it may have been to help mask the possibly "generous" clue given. In other words, instead of a clearer pattern like B(P)O(T)M(K)B with several non-symbol-letters before it, Zodiac possibly decided to anagram BOMB and then place 4 other symbol-letters before it, thus it being not quite as compelling as what it could have been? Though, he may have done what I just suggested and was still desirous of emphasizing the number ELEVEN.
At any rate, looking at the 32 symbols code, it occurred to me, (and I can't recall if this occurred to me before, but it would be amazing if it hadn't, considering how much numbers-for-letters has been a focus of mine concerning the Zodiac case) that the numbers-for-letters for the word BOMB is 32 matching the 32 symbols. So, actually, I believe that was intentional, not coincidence, considering that, if I'm not mistaken, the code is about looking for the location of a bomb. So, revisiting what I wrote a few years back in a different topic and also some new possibilities, the only reverse letters in the 32 symbols code, if I'm not mistaken, are JFK and they are placed in reverse order and are found on the prime number positions (23,11,7). This is possibly interesting when considering the previous post because if the placing of JFK on prime number positions was intentional and meant to call attention to prime numbers, there are, if I'm not mistaken, ELEVEN prime numbers up to the number 32 (2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31). From here, the next step could be to reduce the 32 symbols to the 23 symbols that are letters (symbol-letters?). There may be several clues that indicate this possible next step.

1. Before the 32 symbol code, Zodiac, if I'm not mistaken, wrote 23 words that was signed with a Zodiac symbol. (The Map coupled with this code.............)
2. There are nine prime numbers up to the number 23 and they add up to an even 100, if I'm not mistaken. (2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23)
3. The K from the reverse JFK is placed on the 23rd position.
4. When reduced to 23, the letter W falls on the 23rd. The letter W has a numbers-for-letters of 23
5. Possibly in line with the reverse JFK, the number 32 in reverse is 23.

So, looking at what I wrote some years back, the NINE resulting prime number positions within 23 (2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23) are (J,I,K,M,T,X,J,C,W).
The first FIVE letters anagram to (I'M TJK). Also, when those 9 are reduced again to prime number positions (like the 23 before that), the result (2,3,5,7), if I'm not mistaken, is (I,K,T,J) which anagrams to (I TJK).

Concerning this communication, I have also previously talked about how the last sentence (.....a man sitting in a parked car......), if I'm not mistaken, has a numbers-for-letters of 360. This, in my estimation, was intentional and concerned the game that I believe Zodiac played (using the word play of 360 degrees and the revolution around a circle to another definition of revolution (revolt), if I'm not mistaken on any of that.) I believe that Zodiac, in my opinion, was honestly confessing to the 6-19-70 case with this sentence. The adding of dates (6+19+70=95) was one of two numbers (85,95) needed at the time according to my estimation of the numerical game that I believe Zodiac created (covered in the topic: Is This The Game That Zodiac Played?), and also the doubling up of another 180 location to 360. I believe that the 3-22-70 date possibly concerning Zodiac was him and that he was attempting then (by riding around) to do what he did on 6-19-70.

My next observation is new. The LINE above the sentence that I have as adding up to 360 is:

(THEM IN AN ANOTHER WAY.)

I've always believed that that apparently extra "AN" was intentional unless it is actually correct English? Assuming that it's not, I would tend to believe it's intentional based on my belief that Zodiac re-read what he wrote and used cross-outs.

Q. Perhaps he re-read what he wrote and found it amusing KITE, and left it as was?

A. Perhaps.

At any rate, if that is incorrect Englsh, I would tend to believe it intentional for some reason and perhaps I have stumbled across the reason, assuming I am the first to notice the following possible cryptic clue?

The adding of (AN) allows the LINE to be 18 letters long matching Theodore J. Kaczynski (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski ?) and using a (0,3,6,9) shift, NINE of the letters match the exact positon along the TJK name, unless I'm mistaken:

T.....H.....E......M.... I.....N.... A....N.... A.....N.....O.....T.....H.....E.....R.... W......A......Y......
T.....H.....E..........................R....E......J......K............C............Y....................................
0.....0.....0........ .................9....9.......9.....3............9............6..................................

Two other letters are only ONE positon off (the O and D), two are TWO positions off (the N and S), and two are THREE positions off (the I and Z), unless I'm mistaken.

T.....H.....E.....M..... I.....N..... A......N..... A.....N.....O.....T.....H.....E.....R..... W.....A.....Y......
T.....H.....E....(D)...(O)...........R.......E.....J......K............C....(N)....Y....(I)....(Z)..........(S).....

So, I'm just trying to show how, in my opinion, the LINE is (0,3,6,9) friendly to the Theodore J. Kaczynski name and that this is made possible by the adding of the (AN). Because it makes it 18 letters long obviously, but also where it's placed. The whole 18 (0,3,6,9) shift is:

T.....H.....E.....M..... I.....N..... A......N..... A.....N.....O.....T.....H.....E.....R.....W.....A.....Y.....
T.....H.....E.....D......O.....K..... R......E.......J.....K.....O....C.....N.....Y.....I......Z.....A.....S.......
0.....0......0....9......6......3......9......9.......9.....3.....0....9......6.....6.....9.....3......0.....6......

THEMINANANOTHERWAY=THEDOKREJKOCNYIZAS=000963999309669306 (THEDOKREJKOCNYIZAS anagrams to THEODORE J KACZYNSKI) (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski ?)

Unless I'm mistaken on any of it. I hope I didn't make a mistake?
KITE

Postby akwilks on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm

As always, following and reading your work with interest. Let me study this and some of your other recent work and I will post any corrections, comments or suggestions I may have. I'll be posting some new material in a few days as well.
akwilks

Postby KITE on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:25 am

Thanks AK. The 340 cipher Line 3 possible cryptic recovery is absolutely amazing, in my estimation. I do believe that Zodiac put that there in Line 3. (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski?) The 13 that end up as:
ZCAKNY(THEO)IKS=996666330 : are preceded by a no-meaning backward symbol C that was arguably meant to mark the cryptic? and followed by SEE A NAME, arguably meant to draw attention to the name (THEO) that was arguably altered (changing the UD from SHOULD to the HE in THEO, if I'm not mistaken) from what should have read: (SLEUTH SHOULD SEE A NAME). It's amazing too how it fits in with the word BOMB running up diagonally northeast with BELLOW and BLAST running horizontally off the letter B's. It's a construction that I find difficult to imagine as coincidental, when all is considered, though obviously I can't definitely assert that Zodiac designed it that way. Oh, and I forgot to mention the amazing pattern of the last name running in a backward trend: ZCAK NY IKS while maintaining a backward (descending?) shift: 996666330.

I also believe that the word (SEAT), found vertically on the edge of the 340 cipher, to the left of SEAT: (EA) and (POE) in diagonal northeast patterns , and (FNDI) running diagonally northeast along the diagonal BOMB, were intentional, in my opinion. These, in my estimation, were meant to foreshadow? Zodiac's sending in of The Map.

So, the things I've listed (let me add here that AK, in addition to noticing the Line 3 (0,3,6,9) shift, also noticed SEAT and was aware of a possible parallel to the short story?, if I'm not mistaken on any of that) are very solid observations, in my estimation. But what I'm about to suggest might not be as solid, let's say. It has to do with what I've been talking about recently: Line ELEVEN and the ELEVEN letter-symbols (symbols that are letters) that close out the LINE. The last 7 are.... B(P)B(T)M(K)O. I believe those symbol-letters are intentionally cryptic and meant to mean: (BOMB) and (PTK) with PTK standing for (P)rofessor (T)heo (K)aczynski? In my opinion. What I'm thinking now is that it was possibly meant to draw attention to Line 3.

Q. Why do you think that KITE?

A. Well, I believe that the number ELEVEN is being emphasized. It is Line ELEVEN and there are ELEVEN symbol-letters that close out the Line. (Professor Theo Kaczynski) has a numbers-for-letters of 298. (A=1, B=2, Z=26 etc.) (Bomb) has a numbers-for-letters of 32. So, together that's 330, if I'm not mistaken. In other words: B(P)B(T)M(K)O: (Bomb + Professor Theo Kaczynski=330). 330 degrees would be the ELEVEN point of a circle when broken into 30 degree sections, similar to a clock, if I'm not mistaken. (And didn't Zodiac mark a Zodiac symbol that way?) So, if the word SEAT was meant to be what Mt. Diablo ended up being on The MAP, then, with a Zodiac symbol visualized around the word SEAT, in my estimation, the ELEVENTH point on the invisible circle would line up with Line 3, in my opinion. In other words, I believe that Zodiac noticed that Professor Theo Kaczynski + bomb = 330 in numbers-for-letters and, realizing that it could be marked on a circle, decided to use it in a cryptic way, since it involved numbers and circles?. So, the possible PTK=Professor Theo Kaczynski may have been used to draw attention back to the shifted THEO KACZYNSKI from LINE 3?

So, it was probably necessary that The Map was sent in before this possibilty could be noticed? THEO KACZYNSKI and BOMB, in my opinion, were used again cryptically in the 340 cipher. 13 the last 18 symbols-letters used in the 340 cipher are anagrammed to (KACZYNSKI) and (BOMB). The 5 that are left over translate (using the possible solution) to THEO! (The extra symbol is a no-meaning backward symbol C.) If I'm not mistaken on any of that?

So actually or possibly the B(P)B(T)M(K)O could have been placed near the middle of the 340 cipher to draw attention to the THEO KACZNSKI and BOMB (possibly) found before Line ELEVEN and the THEO KACZYNSKI and BOMB (possibly) found after Line 11? Or else possibly Zodiac decided to cryptically challenge with.... THEO KACZYNSKI and BOMB, three times in the 340 cipher? (And did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski?)
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case