Zodiac 340 Code Partial Solution & Caesar Code Analysis

Re: Zodiac 340 Code Partial Solution & Caesar Code Analysis

Postby KITE on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:14 am

Very interesting. Concerning the idea of looking for possible hidden messages or words from other languages within the 340 cipher. Recently I noticed a possible pattern in the 340 cipher:

...............................F...M......
....................................D......
....................................E......
....................................O................(S...H...A...L...L...S...E...E...
M...T...*....L...K...*.....E...R........
...............U....B......................

So, in my opinion, that's an interesting possible pattern for Freedom Club(did the real Zodiac know of Kaczynski and his future plans?). Also possibly interesting as it might concern possible words from other languages is that the 3 letters seen downward between the letter F and the letter E in the possible FREEDOM anagram pattern are the letters O, N, and O. Could that possibly be interpreted as a combination of English and Spanish for the word ONE? The idea being that the Unabomber was the ONE member of his own Club?(was the real Zodiac aware of Kaczynski's future plans?)

Interesting too, in my estimation, is the use of the letter B from the downward reading of BARS in Column 5. I believe that possibly an overall message of:

KEPT (IN) BARS TILL ATAK(attack)LOSE LEASH

was intended in the possible downward-read words in Columns 5,9, and 10 of the 340 cipher.

So, a possible hidden Freedom Club pattern in the 340 cipher using the same B from BARS is particularly interesting, in my estimation. As well as possibly the (SHALL SEE MT)(Montana?) nearby.

And did Zodiac say something similar on 9-27-69 when he possibly referred to escaping from prison in Montana, if I'm not mistaken? If I'm not mistaken, Zodiac possibly talked of escaping the BARS he was KEPT in while in Montana. Could that have possibly been a symbolic story, if that's the word, of being KEPT IN BARS, on a LEASH, ATAK(attacking) those restraints, and then escaping into the freedom of the MONTANA wilderness, as I believe Zodiac possibly saw it? (Of course, I put that into my own words to parallel to the words and possible hidden messages that I believe are included in the 340 cipher.)
KITE

Re: Zodiac 340 Code Partial Solution & Caesar Code Analysis

Postby KITE on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 pm

I agree with the possible idea that Zodiac alluded to Robert Emmet, the historical Irish revolutionary from around the year 1800 or so, in the last 18 symbols of his first cipher(408 symbols, if I'm not mistaken). And I believe he wrote it out this way.

I ROBET EMET THE HIPIE

So, that's 18 letters. The pattern being to remove one of the double consonants from 3 of the words. And I believe Zodiac would have wrote the final 18 out jumbled, something like this:

I EBORT ETEM ETH HPIEI (as compared to what actually ended the cipher:

EBEOR I ETEM ETH HPITI

They seem very similar.

Q. So KITE, if you believe Zodiac intended to end the cipher as you wrote it out first, why did the cipher actually end as it did, different from what you believe Zodiac originally intended, even if perhaps only slightly different.

A. Because I believe Zodiac wanted to start it out with the letters (EBE) because I believe he was alluding to a 1968 unsolved Michigan case that possibly involved an association to the same historical Irish revolutionary EMMET from the year 1800 and possibly a communication with those letters (EBE) possibly emphasized.

So, a way to do that is to switch the letter T in ROBET with the letter E in HIPIE. The word (I) would then be moved to after the word ROBET. That could be how possibly:
(I ROBET EMET THE HIPIE) became (I EBORT ETEM ETH HPIEI) became (EBEOR I ETEM ETH HPITI), in my opinion.

And this doesn't conflict with the idea that THEODORE J KACZYNSKI=TEHIMIOH P ERTTEEBEI (03369633 6 699669960)(did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski).

Another interesting consideration concerning the possible idea that Zodiac wanted to start out the final 18 with the letters (EBE) is that the 15 letters after (EBE) add up to a numbers-for-letters of 180, 90 at a time:

(EBE)=12 (ORIETEME)=90 (THHPITI)=90 (180 total) (If I'm not mistaken).

That might be interesting because of a possible association with revolution(revolt)(Robert Emmet the historical revolutionary) and the numerical game that I believe Zodiac created(revolution(once around a circle)). The number 180 is one of the direction points on a circle, if I'm not mistaken(90,180,270,360). So, possibly could EBE be an acronym created by Zodiac that had a numbers-for-letters of 180, resulting in a number-for letters total of 360:

EBE acronym=180, ORIETEMETHHPITI=180:

:that would thus then, as possibly Zodiac saw it, allude to revolution(revolt) by alluding to revolution(once around a circle)(360 degrees)?
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case