The Ted Kaczynski Name In The Zodiac Ciphers

The Ted Kaczynski Name In The Zodiac Ciphers

Postby KITE on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:04 am

Did the real Zodiac know Ted Kaczynski and use his name in the Zodiac ciphers or otherwise communications for the sake of misdirection?
Let's look at 4 possibilities:
1) Kite-Wilks 408 Cipher Final 18 Solution: THEODORE J KACZYNSKI (7/31/69)
2) Wilks 340 Cipher SEE A NAME Solution: ZCAKNY THEO IKS (11/8/69)
3) Oswell Set Union Solution: FROM TED KACZYNSI (4/20/70)
4) Oswell Halloween Card Individual Letters Solution: KACZYNSI (10/27/70)

What you have here with these 4 solutions is the TED KACZYNSKI name found in close proximity to the word NAME:

1) I will not give you my NAME because you will try to slow down or stop my collecting of slaves for my afterlife. (Theodore J Kaczynski)
2) Sleuth should see a NAME below killers film.(Theo Kaczynski)
3) My NAME is...(From Ted Kaczynsi)
4) You ache to know my NAME and so I'll clue you in but then why spoil our game.(Kaczynsi)

One is a direct challenge with (My NAME is...) but two of them talk of not giving a name while the other one mentions NAME in free-flowing straight text(340). Are these the only FOUR examples of the word NAME appearing in Zodiac communications and the implication is as obvious as the question is pointed!
KITE

Re: The Ted Kaczynski Name In The Zodiac Ciphers

Postby akwilks on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Very interesting!

Can you (or Doug) refresh my memory on Doug's Halloween Card possible solution?
akwilks

Postby KITE on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 pm

The Halloween Card possible solution involved individual letters that seemed to draw attention on themselves. One letter (N) was backward. One of the 4 letter (Y) in BY was placed under the B. The letter (I) was the only lower case letter used. The letter (A) was used for an intersetion. The letter (C) was used to misspell paradise-(paradice). A large letter (Z) was drawn near the Zodiac symbol and that was different. So, at this point, you would need an (S) an a (K) to have KACZYNSI. SK could come from (SK)eleton or: (S) should have been used in paradice and (K) is the only silent consonant. Possibly by sending the Halloween Card on the birthday of President Theodore Roosevelt(10/27), that was meant to supply (Theodore) or (Teddy) to attach with the attention-drawing letters(KACZYNSI)?
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 am

Speaking of the Halloween Card and looking at the apparently new, different Zodiac symbol drawn near the usual Zodiac symbol and the letter Z. Call it the other Zodiac symbol. To me, that looks like a MOUNTAIN scene, the sun showing through mountain peaks, let's say. But also, to me, it seems suspicious in that possibly Zodiac intentionally used the letters (L,F,C) to form a drawing of a mountain setting? With the idea that the real Zodiac possibly knew of Kaczynski and his ideas and then possibly used his name and ideas as a form of misdirection, I wonder if Kaczynski originally wanted to name his fictional organization....(L)ost (F)reedom (C)lub, later shortening it to just Freedom Club? If I'm not mistaken, as early as 1971(in writing-(essay) and thus seeming to imply it's been on Kaczynski's mind earlier than that) Kaczynski warned of eroding freedom due to advancing technology and other factors. Kaczynski, if I'm not mistaken, associated himself with the idea that....MOUNTAIN men are always free. And here's something from the Unabomber Manifesto 190:
(...which has suckered him into buying a lot of junk that he doesn't need and that is very poor compensation for his LOST FREEDOM.)
KITE

Return to The Zodiac Case