Amazing Mt. Diablo 32-Code Prime Number Solution

Amazing Mt. Diablo 32-Code Prime Number Solution

Postby KITE on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

(Amazing Mt. Diablo 32-Code Prime Number Solution) Kite, how do continually find stuff about the Zodiac and his tricky games and ciphers? I mean, sometimes it seems like you're looking for a needle in a haystack. Is it just something you're good at, like maybe you were meant to do it?-CALL ME ANONYMOUS
Hi anonymous. To answer your question, perhaps it is best to start at the beginning. Way back before this kite could even fly, around 6 years of age, I began reading mysteries--mysteries written for kids, that is. Soon, I was obsessed with reading mystery to the point where I found the smell of the pages full of fascination--and suspicion, too, if you can make any sense out of that, no pun intended. By the age of ten, I had naturally transitioned to reading real life mystery, at least it was natural to me. But, to make a long story short, I had read about hundreds and hundreds of cases, gauging suspects and scenarios, good and bad, cases that were solved or unsolved, before the time came to read about the recently arrested Unabomber and gauge how likely his story was perhaps arguably a continuation of Zodiac's. In other words, When These Feet Hit The Street, You'll Hear The Click And The Clack. Found Two Needles In The Haystack.
On The Scent Like A Pack Of Beagles. Until I Find The Rest Of The Needles.

Looking at the 6/26/70, Zodiac 32 symbol code, this possible Prime Number Solution is very striaghtforward and non-convoluted. But, why look at the prime number positions? A minor reason might be that Zodiac uses the word ANILATING in this communication and there is such a thing as ANNIHILATING Prime Numbers. The major reason is that I believe Zodiac intentional put the only symbol-letters that are reversed (JFK) at prime number positions. And, I believe it's no coincidence that it's JFK, as in President JFK. KFJ, a reverse order, is found at 7, 11, and 23, all prime numbers. And, also consider how JFK and TJK are very similar initials. So, let's call this the first step and the second step is to break down the 32 symbols to the 23 symbols that are letters:
STEP ONE: Notice the JFK reverse letters found in reverse on 7,11,23 Prime Number Positions.
STEP TWO: Break 32 down to the 23 that are letters: CJIOKAMFORTGXFDVJHCELPW
STEP THREE: Break the 23 down to the ones found at prime number positions: (2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23). That gives the nine:
J..I..K..M..T..X..J..C..W..
STEP FOUR: Same thing. Break down these nine to letters found in the prime number positions: 2,3,5,7. That gives you the four:
I...K...T...J

THAT'S IT. RIGHT THERE: I KTJ......I TJK
I TJK
I TJK
I TJK

What in the word are the odds that a simple and straightforward prime number position breakdown would lead to (I TJK)?
And remember that possibly EBEORIETEMETHHPITI, the unknown 18 from the first Zodiac cipher anagrams out to:
I ROBET EMET THE HIPIE, I ROBERT EMMET THE HIPPIE, taking out a consonant in each word and allowing it to sound the same while reducing it to 18. And the idea is that those 18 can match to Theodore J. Kaczynski by a Caesar 0,3,6,9. So, (I TJK) would be similar to that.
So, go ahead and do another STEP!
STEP FIVE: Now break down those 4(IKTJ) to letters found in prime number position. (2,3)
KT
THAT'S IT! KT........equals......TK
TK
TK
TK
KITE

Re: Amazing Mt. Diablo 32-Code Prime Number Solution

Postby KITE on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 am

Something very interesting concerning the category of annihilating prime numbers. It turns out that only the first 4 annihilating primes fit within the 32:(3,7,11,17) When you look at the letters for those prime number positions in the 32, you get: JKFG. In other words, the first (3) annihilating prime number positons read: (JKF), to go along with the only (3) reverse symbol letters being (KFJ) found on (7,11,23). Remember that Zodiac uses the word ANNIHILATING in this same communication with the 32-CODE when he writes:
(I promiced to punish them if they did not comply, by ANILATING a full School Buss.)
So, I think there's enough of a "too-cozy coincidence" to warrant a closer look for a possible prime number puzzle, and I did that, resulting in going from (JFK) to (I TJK). Now, going back to the 4 annihilating primes(3,7,11,17)that register within the 32-symbols. If you apply those 4 to the order of the 23 letters-only symbols, coincidentally or not, you get: (IM TJ), in that order.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:25 am

In my opinion, there are probably multiple solutions to be found with the 32-Code and The Map. If the prime number solution is valid, it's probably something to the side of the main solution or otherwise the main solutions. It wouldn't surprise me if there were 5 or 6 games of a cryptic nature going on here at the same time. One thing I'm looking at, as part of the prime number solution, is? the NINE prime number positions drawn from the 23 letter-symbols. They are:
J..I..K..M..T..X..J..C..W..
Separating TJK and the rest: MXCI JW.
(Remember that TJK=41*, a prime number.(TK=31*)-a prime number also. *Those are numbers-for-letters. T(20)+K(11)=31)
So, JIKMTXJCW=(123) in numbers-for-letters.
Meaning that TJK=41 and the other 6: MXCIJW=82
So, in other words, TJK is ONE THIRD in both number of letters: 3 OUT OF 9: and the numbers-for-letters: 41 OUT OF 123.
What that seems to do, besides possibly being a mathematical validation that you are moving in the right direction(Such as possibly similar to the Unabomber 9 digit identifying number equalling: (2=20, 3=30, 4=40) after one step, or the 13-code set union solution equalling 500 in totality in numbers-for-letters) is set up a 3/9 TIMES 41/123, a fraction side by side multiplying the numbers diagonally so that:
3x123=9X41 and of course they do, with the result 369.
369? Like on the Map, with 369 at the Zodiac symbol points?
Recall the 3/22/71 Pines Card and how the numbers-for-letters for the words on the front(ZODIAC,CHRONICLE,ATT PAUL AVERLY)equalled 58,87,174 and how those used (3,6,9) to all equal 522. (58X9=522)(87X6=522)(174X3=522)
I'm wondering if something similar is going on here with TJK=41 because when you multiply that by (3,6,9), you get:
(41X3=123)(41X6=246)(41X9=369)
(123,246,369) Those results are in Caesar shift ONE THIRD fashion, the same as (10,20,30) found with GUIDINI/ZODIUS matched to Kaczynski. So, I don't know if there's something to that, but I'm still looking things over.
KITE

Postby KITE on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 am

Another way to arrive at a prime number solution is with one small change and that is to simply change STEP THREE to breaking down the NINE to only ODD PRIME NUMBER POSITIONS(3,5,7) giving the result (KTJ) TJK! TJK! TJK!
The number 2 is the only EVEN prime number. (2,3,5,7)=(I KTJ) and so you if you go just ODD primes(3,5,7) you have (KTJ).
I prefer the (I TJK) result and the consistency of using the same all primes for both steps but it is very interesting that you can go from the STEP ONE of noticing (JFK) on prime number positions to (TJK) all the while staying true to a simple and straightforward prime number position approach.
KITE

Postby KITE on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 am

Another thing to consider is that the first NINE prime numbers(2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23) add up to 100.
2+3+5+7+11+13+17+19+23=100.
(I TJK)=50 (9+20+10+11)=50
That's to go along with how out of the NINE, TJK=41 (3 out of 9)(41 out of 123)
One other possibility as possibly a clue to the first NINE primes equalling 100 is that possibly there are a 100 words used in the 6/26/70 communication. To get 100, you have to count the Zodiac symbol before the word BUTTONS and the (38) at the end, but those are things that fall between the start of a sentence and the period at the end of the sentence. The Zodiac symbol count of 12 and SFPD=0, do not, and the final Zodiac symbol after the word UP does not either. In other words, in my opinion, pedantically speaking, arriving at 100 words is reasonable, although 98, I would say, is just as reasonable. That possibly could explain the extra AN before ANOTHER?
KITE

Postby KITE on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Apparently I've danced around a rather dramatic discovery without quite noticing it and then openly stating it, so I will now. If you break down only the first line of the 32-CODE, the first 17, to the symbols that are letters, you end up with 12 letters: CJIOKAMFORTG. Then look at the letters found in the prime number positions(2,3,5,7,11)=JIKMT.
Those 5 (J....I....K....M....T) anagram to (IM TJK).
In other words:
STEP ONE: Notice the word ANILATING is used in this communication(There is such a thing as ANNIHILATING prime numbers) along with how the only reverse letters found in the 32 symbols are JFK, all found on prime number positions(7,11,23).
STEP TWO: Break down the first line to symbols that are letters: CJIOKAMFORTG
STEP THREE: Look at the letters found on prime number positions(2,3,5,7,11)=(J....I....K....M....T)= IM TJK!
In my opinion, JFK was used as the clue to draw attention to the prime number positions but simultaneously served as a smokescreen of sorts since its similarity to TJK, seemingly, allowed it to serve as such.
KITE

Postby akwilks on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Good work, I am following along with much interest. I too think in most of the Zodiac codes there are primary solutions, but also secondary codes and other hidden clues and cryptic messages.
akwilks

Postby KITE on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Thanks AK. I'm going to revisit your work concerning the 32 code as well as Oswell's because I'm going to attempt to find a 32 code solution(and whatever else I might stumble across in the process) that might be more relatable to Zodiac's comment:
(The Mt. Diablo Code concerns Radians and # inches along the radians)
# Inches along the radians? Meaning circumference covered involving the radians? I haven't been to math class lately.
The only reverse letters in the 32-code are KFJ found on 7,11,23(before reducing the 32 to the 23 that are letters) 7,11, and 23 are all prime numbers. The 32 code communication uses the word ANIHILATING. There is such a thing as ANNIHILATING prime numbers, if I'm not mistaken. Zodiac may have been alluding to a prime number code solution with the use of this word.(Zodiac also uses the word SET) The annihilating prime numbers under 32 are (3,7,11,17). They match up with the letters (JKFG). So, in summary:
Looking at the 32 symbols as they are (without reducing them to the 23 letters or making any changes):
1.JFK are found as the only reverse letters(KFJ) on 7,11, and 23.
2. 7,11,23 are all prime numbers.
3.ANIHILATING is a word used by Zodiac in this communication.
4. ANNIHILATING prime numbers found within the 32(3,7,11,17) are JKFG.
5.JKFG are found in (J)ohn (F)itz(G)erald (K)ennedy.
But why would the Zodiac possibly allude to President Kennedy? If the real Zodiac knew of Ted Kaczynski, he might have cryptically misdirected in his ciphers. The initials TJK and JFK are similar. Both have 21 letters for those initials. Both have a letter Z as a 4th letter in a name. With a very simple approach using prime numbers, (I TJK) is revealed. Or just the three letters, (TJK):
1.Change the 32 to the 23 that are only letters:
2.Reduce those to the letters found in all prime number positions.(2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23)from 23 letters.
3.Reduce again but this time ODD prime numbers(same as ALL prime numbers except the only even prime number 2, if I'm not mistaken)(3,5,7)from the remaining 9 letters.
4.Result with TJK.

So, the 32 code might have been set up to allude to the initials JFK with those being the only reverse letters and being found on the primes (7,11,23) and additionally reinforced with the use of the word ANIHILATING, as the annihilating primes are the letters (JKFG). The similarity of the initials JFK and TJK might have been foundational for this possible prime number game. Perhaps it can be considered a camouflage of sorts? Also interesting to consider is that the number (151) is an annihilating prime. 151 are the numbers-for letters for the word REVOLUTION. A revolution around a circle can be put into radians, if I'm not mistaken. Zodiac puts(0,3,6,9) to points of the Zodiac symbol/circle matching (0,90,180,270). Keep in mind the numbers-for-letters of REVOLUTION(151) can be added to variations of Ted Kaczynski name to get the points of a circle:

(151+Ted(29)=180) (151+Kaczynski(119)=270) (151+ Theodre Kaczynski(209)=360) (Theodore=90)

Also to consider with the envelope for this communication, if I'm not mistaken, Zodiac uses a matching numbers-for-letters of (216) with another PRESIDENT-Franklin Roosevelt(stamp)(216 numbers-for-letters) and what he writes on the envelope-SF Chronicle, San Fran Calif=(216 numbers-for-letters). 216 is 6x6x6.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Could there be something to this? Did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski? Theo John Kaczynski starting with the T on the 16th and going thru the first line? (The first line of the 32 code with S meaning a symbol that's not a letter):

C...S...(J)...I....S....O...(K)...S...A...M...F...S...S...O...R...(T)...G...
E...O...(J)...O...H...N....(K)...A...C...Z...Y...N...S...K....I...(T)...H...
KITE

Return to The Zodiac Case