Results and Explanation of Probability Analysis

Re: Results and Explanation of Probability Analysis

Postby akwilks on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

By KITE on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:31 am

Both 0,3,6,9 and 0,10,20,30 were not random selections to attempt Caesar shifting with. 0,3,6,9 was put to the points of the Zodiac symbol by Zodiac on the map he sent in and Caesar shifting by TEN was prompted by how the 6 letter series ZYNSKI when alligned with the word ZODIAC, amazingly, has 4 letters that are exactly 10 less:

Z.................Y...................N...................S...................K....................I.............
Z.................O...................D...................I...................A....................C............
................(-10)................(-10)..............(-10)............(-10).............................

So both (0,3,6,9) and (0,10,20,30) were foundational observations first, that were expanded on, let's say. But I have noticed something concerning the Caesar shift TEN that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, a game-changer, perhaps. When you look at a KACZYNSKI Caesar 0,10,20,30 layout that shows GUIDINI and then ZODIUS, notice something else!

KACZYNSKI=GEM*INI (-30,+30,+10,+10, 0,-10)
ZYNSKI=ZODIAC......(0,-10,-10,-10,-10,+20)

That is absolutely amazing in my opinion to have GEMINI precede ZODIAC like that. And you can see how similar GUIDINI ZODIUS is to GEMINI ZODIAC.
AND WITH KACZYNSKI BORN MAY 22, HE FALLS UNDER GEMINI ON THE ZODIAC CHART. IS THAT CORRECT?

WOW! GUIDINI ZODIUS, GEMINI ZODIAC. What are the odds of that?

So, I have to ask. When we read that opening line: This is the Zodiac speaking. Are we only getting half of the game involved there? Was ZODIAC used because GEMINI fell before it in a (0,10,20,30) Caesar shift of Kaczynski*

* Only suggesting the possibility that the real Zodiac misdirected with cryptic allusion to the name Kaczynski, a name he somehow became familiar with.

AK WILKS:

Ted Kaczynski was born May 22, which misses Taurus by 2 days and does fall under GEMINI.

O...........E..........G..........D............C..........R..........W.........O...........M....(+30)
E..........U.........W..........T..............S..........H..........M.........E............C....(+20)
U...........K..........M...........J.............I.........X...........C.........U...........S...(+10)
K...........A..........C...........Z.............Y........N..........S.........K............I.....(0)
A...........Q..........S............P.............O.......D..........I..........A.......... Y.. (-10)
Q...........G.........I...........F..............E..........T...........Y.........Q...........O...(-20)
G.........W........Y...........V...............U..........J...........O.........G...........E...(-30)

-------------------------------

O...........E..........G..........D............C..........R..........W.........O...........M....(+30)
E..........U.........W..........T..............S..........H..........M.........E............C....(+20)
U...........K..........M...........J.............I.........X...........C.........U...........S...(+10)
K...........A..........C...........Z.............Y........N..........S.........K............I.....(0)
A...........Q..........S............P.............O.......D..........II..........A.......... Y.. (-10)
Q...........G.........I...........F..............E..........T...........Y.........Q...........O...(-20)
G.........W........Y...........V...............U..........J...........O.........G...........E...(-30)

--------------------------------

There is about a 0.000009% chance these names would occur by random chance, or 1 in 90,000.

It looks to me very probable like THEO KACZYNSKI wrote out his name in a Caesar grid matrix, saw DR GUIDINI, ZODIUS and also ZODIAC, and perhaps came up with those aliases in that way.

O...........E..........G..........(D)............C..........R..........W.........O...........M....(+30)
E..........(U).........W..........T..............S..........H..........M.........E............(C)....(+20)
U...........K..........M...........J.............(I).........X...........C.........(U)........(S)...(+10)
K...........A..........C...........(Z).............Y........(N)..........S.........K............I.....(0)
A...........Q..........S............P.............(O).......(D)........(II).......(A).......... Y.. (-10)
Q...........G.........(I)...........F..............E..........T...........Y.........Q...........O...(-20)
(G).........W........Y...........V...............U..........J...........O.........G...........E...(-30)

Tip From Person With Inside Knowledge of Robison Murder.jpg
Tip From Person With Inside Knowledge of Robison Murder.jpg (57.84 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
akwilks

Postby KITE on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm now not sure we got it all, AK. It's (GEMINI-TWINS) as a (ZODIAC) sign and (WTINS) can be found matched to (CZYNS), unbroken.
...C............Z............Y...........N............S.......
...W............T...........I............N............S.......
.(+20)......(+20)....(+10)........(0).........(0)......

In my opinion, that is absolutely exceptional--to be able to find those 3 matching words (one read straight but broken once, one unbroken with the slightest of anagram, and one read straight and unbroken) in a (0,10,20,30) Caesar shift from Kaczynski.
Kaczynski(born May 22) falls under the Gemini sign and you can find (GEM*INI) (WTINS) (ZODIAC) in a (0,10,20,30) Caesar shift? What are the odds of that, especially when considering the GUIDINI/ZODIUS aspect of it?
It shows like this:

K...A...C...Z...Y...N...S...K...I...
G...E...M........I...N....I............ (-30,+30,+10,+10, 0,-10)
..........W...T...I...N...S.............(+20,+20,+10, 0, 0)
...............Z...O...D...I...A...C...(0,-10,-10,-10,-10,+20)

And, as seen here, remarkably--in my opinion, one word is found in the beginning, one in the middle, and one at the end!
KITE

Postby akwilks on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 pm

KITE wrote:I'm now not sure we got it all, AK. It's (GEMINI-TWINS) as a (ZODIAC) sign and (WTINS) can be found matched to (CZYNS), unbroken.
...C............Z............Y...........N............S.......
...W............T...........I............N............S.......
.(+20)......(+20)....(+10)........(0).........(0)......

In my opinion, that is absolutely exceptional--to be able to find those 3 matching words (one read straight but broken once, one unbroken with the slightest of anagram, and one read straight and unbroken) in a (0,10,20,30) Caesar shift from Kaczynski.
Kaczynski(born May 22) falls under the Gemini sign and you can find (GEM*INI) (WTINS) (ZODIAC) in a (0,10,20,30) Caesar shift? What are the odds of that, especially when considering the GUIDINI/ZODIUS aspect of it?
It shows like this:

K...A...C...Z...Y...N...S...K...I...
G...E...M........I...N....I............ (-30,+30,+10,+10, 0,-10)
..........W...T...I...N...S.............(+20,+20,+10, 0, 0)
...............Z...O...D...I...A...C...(0,-10,-10,-10,-10,+20)

And, as seen here, remarkably--in my opinion, one word is found in the beginning, one in the middle, and one at the end!

I don't think the TWINS is as strong as the others. But it is interesting. Certainly TWINS fits GEMINI, also Ted had a brother, and I think Doug noted a possible cryptic of TED AND DAVE.

Really the DR GUIDINI, ZODIUS, ZODIAC is amazing, it is a smoking gun IMO!
akwilks

Postby KITE on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes, I would agree WTINS can be left out of it with the GUIDINI ZODIUS, GEMINI ZODIAC, match-up as most prominent. However, the value in it might be that Zodiac would also notice the WTINS as an additional feature and that might then further possibly solidify his choice to use the name ZODIAC as he might see it as MEANT TO BE or otherwise fate or written in the numbers, in a manner of speaking. For what it's worth, GEMINI TWINS ZODIAC adds up number for letter to 200 as does AROUND IN THE SNOW. I wonder if ZODIUS was to be thought of as a combination of ZODIAC and AQUARIUS, considering Zodiac's possible WATER connection?
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case