The April 24 and May 2 1978 Zodiac Letters

Re: The April 24 and May 2 1978 Zodiac Letters

Postby KITE on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Continuing with a possible puzzle concerning the LINE from the possible 4-24-78 Zodiac communication that reads:

(That city pig Toschi is good but...)

So, this LINE has SEVEN words and the first word is THAT which has a numbers-for-letters of 49(7x7). The second word is CITY and one section of SEVEN reads (chi is go). So, is possibly all this part of a puzzle alluding to CHICAGO, a SEVEN letter CITY?

Here's something new I was looking into yesterday that might possibly be a continuation of a possible puzzle concerning the SEVEN word line I've been analyzing recently. What I did was to see which of the SEVEN words are divisible by SEVEN and, if not, what number would I have to ADD to the words that weren't divisible by seven to make them divisible by seven.

(numbers-for-letters(A=1,B=2,C=3 etc.)) THAT(49)(7x7) CITY(57) PIG(32) TOSCHI(74) IS(28)(7x4) GOOD(41) BUT(43)

So, TWO words, if I'm not mistaken, are divisible by SEVEN: THAT(49) and IS(28) and FIVE words need a number added to make them divisible by seven:

CITY (57+6)=63, PIG(32+3)=35, TOSCHI(74+3)=77, GOOD(41+1)=42, BUT(43+6)=49

Now, when I add up all SEVEN words with the new divisible-by-seven totals for five of the words, the numbers-for-letters for the LINE is 343, if I'm not mistaken.
Interestingly, in my opinion and if I' not mistaken, 343 is 7x49 or 7x7x7.

Now, to continue with the five words that needed a number added to make them divisible by seven. What if, instead of adding a number, I added the letter for that number?:
If I'm not mistaken on the following:

CITY (57+6)=(57+F)=(CITY+F): all are 63
PIG(32+3)=(32+C)=(PIG+C): all are 35
TOSCHI(74+3)=(74+C)=(TOSCHI+C): all are 77
GOOD(41+1)=(41+A)=(GOOD+A): all are 42
BUT(43+6)=(43+F)=(BUT+F): all are 49

So, if I'm not mistaken on any of that, the result is:

CITY+F, PIG+C, TOSCHI+C, GOOD+A, BUT+F

Now, what if I put the letter A in front of the word GOOD? It wouldn't be consistent but, if I'm not mistaken, it would still be mathematically sound.

CITY+F, PIG+C, TOSCHI+C, A+GOOD, BUT+F

That's very interesting, in my opinion, because now the first word is CITY and there are SEVEN letters in a row that spell CHICAGO:

(CITY)+F, PIG+C, TOS(CHI+C, A+GO)OD, BUT+A

So, if that were a continuation of a possible puzzle concerning the number SEVEN and the use of the word CITY in the SEVEN word LINE, it would involve these steps, if I'm not mistaken:

One: Remove the words that are already divisible by SEVEN.
Two: Add the number needed to make the words that are not divisible by SEVEN, divisible by SEVEN, but then use the letter for that number, instead of the number.
Three: Move the letter A to the front of the word GOOD.
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 pm

I believe that possibly this communication has many hidden messages or clues in and around the FIVE uses of (I AM):

ONE: (I AM) back with you.
TWO: Tell herb caen (I AM) here, I have always been here.
THREE: That city pig toschi is good but (I AM) (letters B and U crossed out)smarter and better
FOUR: (I AM) waiting for a good movie about me.
FIVE: (I AM) now in control of all things.

ONE: (I AM) back with you.

I believe this is used with the THIRD (I AM) which is followed by the letters B and U being crossed out. I believe that means to cross out the B and U from (I AM BACK WITH YOU) resulting in:
(ACK WITH YO) which can be shifted with (0,3,6,9) to KACZYNSKI (000999966) (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski and his travels?)

TWO: Tell herb caen (I AM) here.

This has a numbers-for-letters(A=1,B=2,C=3) of:

Tell(49)+herb(33) caen(23)+I(9)+am(14)+here(36)=164
(matching, if I'm not mistaken):
Lombard(65)+Illinois(99)=164

This is followed by (I have always been here) (I=9(3x3) have=36(6x6) always=81(9x9))

THREE: That city pig toschi is good but (I AM) (B and U crossed out) smarter and better.

As already mentioned, I believe that the crossed out B and U works with the first use of (I AM).
The SEVEN words before (I AM) are on ONE line:

(That city pig toschi is good)

This line, in my opinion, results in a hidden message or clue based on the number SEVEN:

There are SEVEN words in the line.
The first word(THAT) has a numbers-for-letters of 49, which is 7x7.
The second word is CITY.
(Chicago is a SEVEN letter word).
When the sentence is sectioned into sets of SEVEN, the word Chicago is almost? revealed(5 out of 7 in place):
(that cit)(y pig tos)(chi is go)(od but...)

From here, I looked at the numbers-for-letters for all SEVEN words, resulting in:
That(49) city(57) pig(32) toschi(77) is(28) good(41) but(43)

Then, I removed the words that are divisible by 7, leaving FIVE words:

CITY(57) PIG(32) TOSCHI(77) GOOD(41) BUT(43)

Then, I ADDED the number needed to make it divisible by SEVEN, but used the LETTER that matches the number(A=1 B=2 C=3):

(CITY)+F PIG+C TOS(CHI+C A+GO)OD BUT+F

I was not consistent because I put the letter A in front of GOOD, but, unless I'm mistaken, it's mathematically correct?

FOUR: (I AM) waiting for a good movie about me

Here, with the FOURTH use of (I AM), I believe the word FOR is used. FOR is the FOURTH word in the sentence. Changing FOR to FORE makes it a FOUR letter word with a numbers-for-letters of 44. I believe all of this was meant to lead to looking at the FOURTH letter of the first FOUR words that are FOUR letters or more(considering FOR changed to FORE): WAI(T)ing FOR(E) GOO(D) MOV(I)E: (T)(E)(D)(I). I believe the result here is: I TED.

FIVE: (I AM) now in control of all things:

I believe this is a rather comprehensive hidden message in that some of the words after (I AN NOW IN) are used as well as the numbers-for-letters for the word GUESS, located near the Zodiac symbol. The word GUESS has a numbers-for-letters of 71, matching both Virgo and Pisces. Here's what I see as a possible hidden message:

(C)ONTROL, first letter is a (C)
T(HI)NGS, second and third letter are (HI)
PIS(C)ES, fourth letter is (C)
ZODI(A)C, fifth letter is (A)
VIR(GO), last two letters are (GO)

All of these, if I'm not mistaken, match with the word Chicago.
I AM NOW IN: (C)(HI)(C)(A)(GO)? Was that the hidden message?

Thanks. KITE, The Bright Light In A Cold Case Night.

(How 'Bout My Applaudable Appellation!)
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:33 am

That possible hidden message concerning the LINE:

(That city pig Toschi is good but)

and involving the number 7 is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, in my estimation. But I noticed something additional that makes it even more amazing, in my opinion. But first, I'll explain how simple and straightforward the path to this possible hidden message was, as I see it. I first approached this April 1978 possible Zodiac communication with the idea that possibly the real Zodiac knew of Ted Kaczynski and his plans and travels and then proceeded to send in a Zodiac communication that would perhaps confuse or misdirect authorities. In other words, perhaps, at least as one example of possible misdirection, the real Zodiac was trying to place himself in California while he(and also Kaczynski)were elsewhere? So, with that in mind, I first noticed how the communication closed with:

I AM NOW IN......:

So, with what I had in mind as far as possibly Zodiac and also Kaczynski being elsewhere, that sort of closing(I AM NOW IN.....)had obvious potential, as I saw it, as part of a hidden message. And then when I realized that the numbers-for-letters for the word GUESS(71) near the Zodiac symbol matched TWO of the signs, I was on my way to the possible result: (I AM NOW IN: CHICAGO)

(C)ontrol
t(HI)ngs
pis(C)es
zodi(A)c
...vir(GO)

And at about that time I did also notice the close approximation of Chicago with (tos(chi is go)od. And perhaps it's arguably suspicious in that Zodiac perhaps would have been reluctant to say that. So, what led to me looking at the number SEVEN concerning that LINE was a sentence before that:

Tell(49) herb caen(56) I(9) am(14) here(36), I(9) have(36) always(81) been(26) here(36)

Looking at the numbers-for-letters for each word(or name), they are all(except one(been(26))) divisible by SEVEN or otherwise, what's the correct math term?, whole number square roots?. Whatever the term is for when: 4=2x2, 9=3x3, 16=4x4 etc. Amazingly, in my opinion, three words in a row have a numbers-for-letters (I(9) HAVE(36) ALWAYS(81)) that are 3x3,6x6, and 9x9. And the first word, TELL(49) is 7x7.

So, with all that I just mentioned as the path that led me to looking at the LINE: (That city pig toschi is good but...), the number SEVEN seemed to stand out. There are SEVEN words in the LINE, the first word(THAT) has a numbers for letter of 7x7, the second word is CITY and Chicago is a SEVEN-letter city. And then when sectioned off in sets of SEVEN, (chiisgo) is one of them.

So, I did not keep trying different numbers or even approaches. A lot of time did pass as a far as when noticing different possible hidden messages within this communication, but that was just a matter of which communication or cipher I felt like looking at or working on at a particular time.

So, I proceeded to look for a possible approach concerning the number SEVEN with that LINE which led to looking at the numbers-for-letters for all SEVEN words in the LINE. I then removed the TWO words that were divisible by SEVEN. Then, with the remaining FIVE words, I added the number to them that would then make them divisible by SEVEN:

CITY(57+6) PIG(32+3) TOSCHI(74+3) GOOD(41+1) BUT(43+6)

Then I put all of that into just letters. In other words CITY(57+6)=63 equals CITY+F. It's the same thing. So I then wrote it out:

(CITY)+F PIG+C TOS(CHI+C A+GO)OD BUT+F

An amazing result, in my opinion, although I wasn't consistent because, different from the other 4 words, I put the A in front of GOOD. Still mathematically sound, if I'm not mistaken.

So, here's where I reveal what I noticed new. What if I made more of a pattern out of it. Made it less inconsistent perhaps? What if I alternated putting the additional letter in front of the word. Like this:
(CITY)+(F C)+PIG TOS(CHI+C A+GO)OD BUT+F

That's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, in my opinion.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, in my estimation.

I see that as a straightforward and rather simple number game possibly resulting in a hidden message reading of:
(CITY) (FC) (CHICAGO)?

That is potentially ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, in my opinion.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm

The possible 4-24-78 Zodiac communication, in my estimation, is very interesting in how possibly it is very cryptic. (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski? and possibly misdirect with possible hidden messages in his communications?) The capital letters T,E,D at the top are possibly in a triangle shape. If I'm not mistaken, a triangle has 180 degrees. Is this possibly some sort of clue because, if I'm not mistaken, in numbers-for-letters, Ted Kaczynski(148)+Bomb(32)=180? I've already mentioned the possible hidden message concerning the number seven:

(That city pig Toschi is good but....)

That LINE from the 4-24-78 communication is 7 words and begins with a word(THAT) that is a numbers-for-letters of 49, which is (7x7). CITY is the second word in the LINE and Chicago is a SEVEN-letter CITY. When the LINE is sectioned off into sections of SEVEN, (c,h,i,i,s,g,o) is one of them. So, I looked at the SEVEN words and removed the 2 words that were already divisible by SEVEN, resulting in:

CITY PIG TOSCHI GOOD BUT

Then I added the letter(numbers-for-letters) needed to make the words divisible by SEVEN, and alternated the additional letter starting with placing it after the word (then before etc.).

(CITY)+(F C)+PIG TOS(CHI+C A+GO)OD BUT+F

A potentially absolutely amazing result, in my estimation.

But now I have more to add to that. In other words, as amazing as I believe that result is, in and of itself, I now believe it was part of a more comprehensive cryptic or otherwise hidden message effort.

Q. What else do you have, KITE?

A. I believe there is an emphasis or otherwise cryptic emphasis on the numbers 7 and 4. Of course, I just reviewed the number 7 and also in a previous post I addressed the number FOUR, referring to the word FOR in one of the Lines. That LINE is not the FOURTH LINE in the communication just like the LINE that I associated with the number SEVEN is not the SEVENTH LINE. From the top, that is. From the bottom, they are the FOURTH and SEVENTH LINE. I believe that was done on purpose. The last word in the communication is THINGS which has a number-for-letters of 77(I'm suggesting that Zodiac emphasized the numbers 4 and 7 in this communication). The LINE with the word FOR is the FOURTH from the bottom; the THAT CITY...LINE is the SEVENTH from the bottom. LINE 4 begins with the word ALONE which has a numbers-for-letters of 47;(emphasis on 4 and 7?)

What I believe is possible is that Zodiac emphasized the numbers 7 and the 4 because there are SEVEN letters in the word FREEDOM and FOUR letters in the word CLUB(did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski and his criminal plans?). I believe perhaps that Zodiac has cryptically drawn the letters F and C in this communication. The letter F goes from the letter T in THINGS(numbers-for-letters 77) to and through the: THAT CITY...LINE. That's part of the letter F; the other part is a line through LINE 4, to the word FOR. In other words, the first FOUR words of the LINE.

The letter C, I believe, involves the words: (FOR A GOOD), on LINE 4-from the bottom, the word (WHO), on Line 3- from the bottom and the words (CONTROL OF ALL), on Line 2- from the bottom. Though technically, perhaps, a line drawn to make a letter C out of those words might only involve going through the letter W in the word (WHO). Those SEVEN words(FOR, A, GOOD, WHO, CONTROL, OF, ALL), if I'm not mistaken, have a numbers-for-letters of 270.

So, in other word, the cryptic drawing of the letter F involves going SEVEN words up(first letter of each word technically), (starting with a word with a numbers-for-letters of SEVENTY-SEVEN), SEVEN words across (top of the letter F), and it also involves going thru the first FOUR words of the FOURTH Line from the bottom(the first word of that LINE(ALONE) has a numbers-for-letters of FORTY-SEVEN.) The letters C involves SEVEN words, of which one is the word FOR. Those words have a numbers-for-letters of 270.

Another interesting consideration, in my estimation, is that the LINES I'm referring to as the FOURTH and SEVENTH Lines from the bottom, are also the FOURTH and SEVENTH Lines from the top. In other words, the SEVENTH line from the bottom is also the FOURTH Line from the top and the FOURTH Line from the bottom is also the SEVENTH Line from the top.
KITE

Postby KITE on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Actually, concerning the previous post and the possible Ted triangle and 180 degrees, TED(29)+REVOLUTION(151)=180 is a better possibility, in my estimation. The drawing of that possible letter F in the communication results in a numbers-for-letters of 555, if I'm not mistaken, (counting either letter or words, depending on the tracing of the letter F). 555 is interesting as it possibly relates to the Zodiac case. The SIX date totals: 80+85+90+95+100+105=(555), for example. Also possibly the number was mentioned in a possible Zodiac communication, if I'm not mistaken. The possible finding of downward-read words in the fifth Column of the 340 cipher is another consideration.

Another possible hidden message in this possible 4-24-78 zodiac communication involves possibly the capital letters in the communication. Counting the letter K in the word SPEAKING as a capital K, because I believe is noticeably larger than the other letters, in my estimation, and also the letter Y in YOURS TRULY, and the SFPD at the bottom, and, of course, the capital letters beginning a sentence, the capital letters are, in my opinion, and in order(counting letters only once):
DETZKIYSFPZ.....So, that's (DET) (ZKIYS) (FP)
So, that's (TED), 5 letters from KACZYNSKI(ZKIYS) and (FP)...(did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski?)

Interestingly adding CAEN to the letters would result in (TED)(KACZYNSI).....The second K couldn't result here because of no doubling of letters?

Q. Do you believe that adding CAEN might be part of the possible hidden message here, KITE?

A. Possibly. It could be a hidden message or otherwise cryptic clue that is following up on TWO other similar cryptic clues in two other Zodiac communications.

Q. What other two, KITE?

A. First, the 340 cipher which I believe, though of course I didn't solve it, begins with (Herb Caen I Give Them Hell Too).
Here, I believe Zodiac is playing a word game with the name CAEN, using the association of CAEN-CAIN (raising Cain or raising Hell).

Second, the 13 symbol code form the 4-20-70 Zodiac communication. Using a possible solution, and giving the 13 symbols a first letter of what that symbol possibly is, the result is:

AENZIKIMIANAM

Next, I added letters(in parenthesis) to make the statement CAEN IS MY NAME..... (C)AEN Z I(S) KI M(Y) IA NAM(E)

I didn't alter the order of the letters by adding those 4 letters. Another way to write it is without the spacing: (C)AENZI(S)KIM(Y)ANAM(E)

From here, taking away the doubled letters results in, if I'm not mistaken.... ME KACZYNSI (did the real Zodiac know of Ted Kaczynski and cryptically misdirect?)

So, possibly those two possible earlier hidden messages or similar led up to the possible cryptic game with capital letters in the possible 4-24-78 Zodiac communication. And, after all, the writer, possibly Zodiac, did include the line....(Tell herb caen I am here...) and interestingly (caen) doesn't seem to have been capitalized?
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case