Possible Zodiac And/Or TJK Link To Original Night Stalker?

Re: Possible Zodiac And/Or TJK Link To Original Night Stalker?

Postby KITE on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Concerning the possibility that the EAR would have been tempted to attend a town hall meeting where he would be discussed, if I'm not mistaken that such a meeting took place back then, I believe that, according to my estimation of his disposition, he would have been tempted to attend. So, that's one possible scenario: he was brazen enough to attend and did. Another possible scenario might involve him attending such a meeting even though he really didn't want to. He may have thought that attending such a meeting was an unnecessary risk, but yet still attended?

Q. KITE, are you sure you're making sense here? Are you saying there's a scenario that has the EAR attending such a meeting even though he didn't want to, having deemed it as unnecessarily risky?

A. Yes. Because I believe this guy would have discussed EAR with female relatives possibly or female friends perhaps. I believe he would have warned them to be extra careful and so forth, telling them to take extra precautions because of EAR being on the loose, telling them that he would help to keep them safe. So, when such a meeting was approaching, he may have been expected to attend. He may have talked himself into attending even though he otherwise wouldn't have. He may have been squirming in his seat thinking about what he'd gotten himself into?

Concerning the writings possibly left behind by EAR. And I think they were. I believe that EAR was a risk-taker and so I believe he left clues in the papers he left behind. THREE things that are possibly clues of some sort?:

ONE: If I'm not mistaken, he writes DISAPPOINMENT(S) FOUR times in close proximity, misspelling it all four times, using two different ways to misspell.

TWO: He misspells WRIGHT even after spelling it correctly a few times beforehand.

THREE: If I'm not mistaken, he writes SIXTH a total of SEVEN times, using (6TH) five times and (SIXTH) twice. The FIVE (6TH's) are all on the first page of school writings and the two (SIXTH) are on the second page. The five uses of (6th) all involve different words used with it. The two uses of (SIXTH) seem to follow the pattern of the (6th's). So that means, if I'm not mistaken, all SEVEN uses of SIXTH are different from one another:

PAGE ONE: 6th grade, 6th grade year, 6th grader, 6th grade teacher, 6th grade class PAGE TWO: sixth grade, sixth grade year

Here's what I think is going on with his use of SIXTH: He's using SIXTH to represent the days of the week, each written differently to represent different days of the week. The FIVE 6th's on the first page are the WEEKDAYS(Monday thru Friday). The TWO SIXTH's on the second page are the WEEKEND(Saturday and Sunday). So, by the way he listed it, SATURDAY would be the SIXTH day, if I'm not mistaken.

So, in summary: DISAPPOINTMENT(S) possibly emphasized with misspelling and number of uses. WRIGHT possibly emphasized by blatant misspelling after having already correctly spelled it. Use of 6th and SIXTH might represent the days of the week.
KITE

Postby KITE on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:23 am

I haven't been able to expand on the possibility that the EAR, (if he did leave behind the school writings papers, Map, and Custer writing), was possibly using the (SIXTH) and (6th) to refer to the days of the week. But that is my best guess concerning his possibly peculiar use of (SIXTH) and (6th) and I guess I'll look it over some more. Why, of all things, would EAR include in papers left behind (if he did leave these papers behind, and if he was trying to, let's say, leave clues and/or misdirect, etc.), a writing on the historical Custer? One possibility, in my opinion, is that it was an after the fact allusion to his activity as the Visalia Ransacker, and I believe he was also that criminal. What I mean by that concerns the Map and what I believe are names alluded to with what I believe are the letters (SNELL and JEN A.). In other words, I believe he wasn't totally invested in revealing these names for the sake of not legally, let's say, nearly confessing to murder, and thus the semi-cryptic way of writing them out, in my opinion. So, possibly, after the fact, he found a topic that would allude to the names he possibly wrote on the Map? (Custer's association to Fort Snelling and (GEN.) (A)rmstrong)). But another possibility, and the one I believe is more likely, is that the historical Custer was significant to the EAR from a young age, even before the Visalia Ransacker was active? That then leaves the possibility that The Visalia Ransacker intentionally, before the fact, proceeded with names that offered allusion to the historical Custer or perhaps more specifically his demise. I believe that EAR, in my opinion of his mindset, approved of what happened to Custer. I believe that he intentionally misspelled the word DISCUSTED in the school writings to reflect his disgust for Custer. And if the EAR did have a bull drawn on his forearm?, I would be of the opinion that it was another way of expressing his approval of the historical Custer's demise?

Oh, I had to edit something here. This is about an hour and a half or so after originally writing what's above. Something occurred to me since writing. Some time back, I wrote about how the date associated with the EAR first being active: 6-18-76, if I'm not mistaken, is one WEEK before the 100 year anniversary of the historical Custer's death(6-25-1876), if I'm not mistaken. So, possibly the use of (SIXTH) and (6th) in the school writings, (possibly alluding to the seven days of the week), is alluding to EAR first being active SEVEN days or a WEEK before the 100 year anniversary of the historical Custer's demise?
KITE

Postby akwilks on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Some sad news to report. Michelle McNamara, 46 years old, just died. She was a writer and ran this website http://www.truecrimediary.com/ . She recently had been investigating the EAR/ONS case, which she named the Golden State Killer. She obtained some never before seen documents, like the map and the General Custer essay, both believed to have been written by the EAR/ONS. In fact I contacted her when her first article appeared, and she emailed me these documents, which I then uploaded to websleuths, AETV, Unazod, ZKS and other websites. She was also married to comic actor Patton Oswalt. She just finished a book on the case. She passionately wanted to solve this case. She uncovered new information and brought attention to the case.

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries ... story.html

With the help of a member here, I just completed a new set of California Public Records Act (FOIA) requests to obtain some never before released documents in the case. We requested a copy of the Excitement's Crave poem, the envelope it came in, the AFRAID letter, any other poems or letters sent in by the EAR/ONS and some other things. I previously did a request to the Sacramento Sheriff Department, but a detective told me that unfortunately all the items I requested had been thrown out (!) when the rape statute of limitations expired. Our new requests are to Sac PD and Cal DOJ. The same problem may apply, but maybe not.
akwilks

Postby KITE on Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 pm

That is sad news and I believe that those documents-The Map, the Custer writing and school writing are from EAR and contain cryptic clues, in my opinion. For example, in my opinion, he used the words SIXTH and 6TH seven times in the school writings to allude to the seven days of the week, for whatever reason. And, if so, I wonder why he didn't just use SEVENTH and 7th unless he thought it would be too obvious? (I'm assuming the school writings are a fictional account?) This might mean he intentionally acted first on 6-18-76 in the Sacramento area because it was seven days before the 100th anniversary of the historical Custer's death, if I'm not mistaken on any of that. Additionally, the word DAY begins a LINE in the school writings that has SEVEN words. And, if I'm not mistaken, the beginning of a word is crossed out under the word DAY and is the only cross-out on the page. Was that done to draw attention to the word DAY? It looks like he may have started to write the word THINGS or else TH, the idea being that the letter T isn't crossed until the whole word is written out. Could he have been alluding to (TH)ursday? Good Luck with that, AK.
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Looking at the closing sentence of the school writings, if I'm not mistaken, there possibly might be a cryptic clue there. It reads:

............My Angryness from
sixth grade will scar my memory
for life and I will be ashamed
for my sixth grade year forever.

I have already mentioned how he use of (6th grade) FIVE times on the first page and the use of those TWO (sixth grade) on the second page was meant to represent the 7 days of the week, with 6th= Monday thru Friday and sixth=Saturday and Sunday. And possibly this was associated in some way with the 6-18-76 date being, if I'm not mistaken, 7 days before the 100th anniversary of the historical Custer's death? But what I'm about to suggest as a possible cryptic clue is separate from that. A few things about the last sentence that stand out are the possible capitalizing and misspelling of the word ANGRINESS (and that he even used the word after using (Madness) and (madder) and also (mad) multiple times) and also how he writes (ashamed FOR) instead of (ashamed OF)? So, possibly he was revealing his AGE at the time these papers were left behind?

.......(My) (A)n(G)ryn(E)ss from (sixth) grade will scar my memory (for) life and
I will be ashamed (for) my (sixth) grade year (for)ever.

(My) (AGE) (sixth) (for) (for) (sixth) (for)
(My) (AGE) (6)+(4)+(4)+(6)+(4)=24

So, was possibly the Original Night Stalker 24 years old at the time these papers were left behind?

And possibly it was meant as 25 if..... (MY) (AGE) (6)+(4)+(4)+(6)+(4)+(year)=25
KITE

Postby KITE on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:46 am

So was that some sort of communication-closing clue that the Original Night stalker was 24-25 years old at the time those papers were found? Those school writings, in my estimation, are associated with the Custer writings, and, of course, if I'm not mistaken, they were found together. In other words, I believe that right from the beginning, or at least going back to the Visalia Ransacker, who I believe was the Original Night Stalker, the historical Custer was alluded to. In other words, in these found writings, in my opinion, SNELL and JEN A. are written. In my estimation, this is alluding to Visalia Ransacker criminal activity and with an allusional association to the historical Custer by way of (GEN) George (Arm)strong Custer and his association to Fort SNELLing. In other words, I believe that the ONS as the Visalia Ransacker, intentionally proceeded with escalated criminal activity that offered word play allusion to the historical Custer, and in this way, in my opinion, he semi-rationalized his criminal behavior, in that from his perspective of historical events, he believed society should be punished, and this might explain his writing of the word PUN(I)SHMENT in the found writings?

So, did the Visalia Ransacker write a cryptic message that was word play possibly meant as......(Sabbath-I'll get the rest)? And did the EAR use the number (SIXTH and 6th) in the school writings in such a way to allude to the seven days of the week? And were possibly these things associated to the historical Custer? And were these possible written clues in line with the EAR date of June 18, 1976 being seven days before the 100 year anniversary of Custer's death, if I'm not mistaken?

Here's something else possibly in line with that? In the school writings, the word DAY begins a sentence with seven words. But also, if I'm not mistaken, the DAY-sentence is the 30th line and also the DAY-line has 30 letters. So, is this matching up of the number 30 on a sentence that begins (day and night) some sort of alluding to a (MONTH)? He also writes the words (hours and hours) above the numbers (50-100-150). 150 hours, if I'm not mistaken, is 6 days and 6 hours and it seems that any number in this pattern 50-100-150-200-250-300...etc., when put in days and remaining hours, will result in the same number. For example 500 divided by 24 is (20 days and 20 hours), if I'm not mistaken. So, I don't know if there's anything to that?

From the school writings, the LINE:

(state) (o)f (h)atred (i)n my heart, no (o)ne

So, was the writer, who I believe was the EAR, expressing his hatred for the historical Custer while cryptically alluding to the state of Ohio because it was where the historical Custer was born, if I'm not mistaken?
KITE

Previous

Return to The Zodiac Case