Book now available in Kindle format

Book now available in Kindle format

Postby Doug on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 pm

The Unabomber and the Zodiac is now available in a low-cost Kindle format at Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Unabomber-Zodiac-ebook/dp/B004JHYSR6/ref=sr_1_cc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295436633&sr=1-1-catcorr
Doug
Site Admin

Re: Book now available in Kindle format

Postby AweShucks on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Actually bought this a few days ago. 8-)
AweShucks

Postby Doug on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I hope you liked it! Incidentally, I created the Kindle version myself. It took about two months to get everything converted to my satisfaction. One thing I can't stand is sloppy e-books. I guess that's the ex-typesetter in me.
Doug
Site Admin

Postby AweShucks on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm

All looks good so far. The original hardcover I donated to the troops in Afghanistan so when I saw the Kindle version I got excited to have it again. It was one of the books I kind of missed having around.
AweShucks

Postby linda on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Congratulations on this accomplishment, Doug... I'm sure it's wonderful. I just gave one of my book copies to our Granddaughter, Kendall. She's 15 and is quite involved in acting, dance and voice. She's an excellent student and an avid reader who loves writing and analyzing thiings. What she really wants to do, though, is go into the FBI. She always knew I talked about the Zodiac/Unabomber connection but only recently started asking more and says she thinks its fascinating (think she's at the age when she's appreciating these kinds of things - and especially with her interest in detective work)... Anyway, I gave her both the "Yellow" book and yours, Doug... I wanted her to read Zodiac because I felt it gave her an insight into a lot of the original information that was known back in the 70's. Since Kendall has a Kindle, I'll make sure I let her know!
linda

Return to Douglas Oswell's "The Unabomber and the Zodiac"